I have been successfully using Evernote through the Remember app since getting the Z10 and now the Q10. Noticed this morning though that syncing has stopped, probably when I updated to 10.1.0.2342. Is there a way to force Evernote to start syncing again? I have restarted the BlackBerry but am reluctant to delete and re-add the Evernote account as I have dozens of documents on my BlackBerry unwittingly created since syncing stopped.

Also does anyone have syncing working successfully with. 2342?
    06-30-13 08:16 AM
    The documents stored on the device will not vanish with the deletion of the account.

When it happened to me, creating a new entry on the Web and turning airplane mode on and off a few times forced it to pick up a connection.

But deleting the account, rebooting (hold the top button till you see the BB loading bar again - ignore all reboot/turn off warnings) and adding it back should work.
    06-30-13 08:38 AM
    Thank you. Will try your suggestions.
    06-30-13 08:42 AM
    When I went to delete the account of got this message:

Way to force Evernote/Remember to sync?-img_00000181.png

That clear says the notes I have created on the BlackBerry will be deleted.
    06-30-13 09:02 AM
    You mentioned the documents in the device. The documents will remain on the device. The notebooks will be deleted (these are those folders you organize your stuff into the Remember app - not the folders where the documents are in) from the device.

They are not going to be deleted from your Evernote account. If you log into it using a browser, everything will still be there.

Now, any notes that were not synced will be lost. Solution/workaround: copy them into local entries (notes that are not associates with any evernote folder).

Once it is all working again, copy/paste back to Evernote.
    06-30-13 11:30 AM
    Have now deleted and readded Evernote account to Q10 with mixed results.

Evernote/Remember is now syncing, but only partially. None of the notes I changed on the computer has synced, but I have lost the unchanged version that was on the Q10 prior to deleting the account.

Not great hey.

Update: some, but not all, of the missing notes are still on the computer. So it would seem that some have gone for good.

I'm pretty sure this was caused by the recent OS update.
    Last edited by fingers.here; 06-30-13 at 03:21 PM.
    06-30-13 02:34 PM
    Am trying to find a way to recover the missing memos. If I restore a backup made using Link will the notes in the Folders set to sync with Evernote restore?
    06-30-13 03:51 PM
    Am trying to find a way to recover the missing memos. If I restore a backup made using Link will the notes in the Folders set to sync with Evernote restore?
    I am guessing yes, buy I never done this (I am lucky enough to have my sync work, so I don't rely on backups).

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 03:04 PM
    I haven't tried yet as there is a lot to lose and I've lost a lot already trying to sort this, but my hunch is no as the assumption is the Folders and their contents are backed up through syncing.
    07-01-13 03:28 PM
    i can confirm unsynced changes in notes will be lost when you "sign out"/revoke permissions and then re-authorize. this happened when i had to re-authorize evernote for blackberry remember integration after the 1 year time limit. the only solution seems to be to figure out where you have unsynced changes and copy the text over into new local BB Remember notes and then copy them back.
    01-02-15 04:44 AM