Really wished there's a better avenue to post this so it gets to the BlackBerry execs; when Microsoft market value was dwindling and their creativity wasn't paying off, the company didn't abandon the name and migrated to doing something else like supporting android. Rather, they acquired companies and other tools and apps they feel could help re-establish them in te fore fronts and look at Microsoft today, even at the MWC2016, they are doing great. I think Blackberry deserves a new board of executives, the type with good plans for the company
    02-28-16 05:35 PM
    They have been acquiring companies, congruent with their plan. BTW, Microsoft may put on a good show at MWC, but their marketshare is negligible.
    02-28-16 07:52 PM
    Microsoft had a small uptick last year at about 2.8% market share in the mobile space, but crashed back down to 1.1% last quarter.
    02-28-16 08:09 PM
    Really wished there's a better avenue to post this so it gets to the BlackBerry execs; when Microsoft market value was dwindling and their creativity wasn't paying off, the company didn't abandon the name and migrated to doing something else like supporting android. Rather, they acquired companies and other tools and apps they feel could help re-establish them in te fore fronts and look at Microsoft today, even at the MWC2016, they are doing great. I think Blackberry deserves a new board of executives, the type with good plans for the company
    MS market value is unstable but did not hit rock bottom. MS reputation took a hit because Windows Phone did not take off. But people still bought the X-box, Windows PC and still used Office(other MS enterprise applications (Sharepoint, etc...)). MS is trying to remain relevant in the smartphone space - BB in the other hand is trying to survive as a company. That is quite the difference.
    02-28-16 08:27 PM