Yes, this may sound like a stupid question, but there's a reason I'm having so much trouble. Every time I grab the slider, it's too close to the left side of the screen on my Z30. And if I try to grab and slide it, it just acts like a swipe left-to-right. Which we all know closes the app (or acts like a back button).

Admittedly, I dont have a lot of movies on my Z30. So anything short I can just wait until is moves a half inch or so, and then I can grab the slider and move it. But, back when BlackBerry had that digital movie sale, I got The Incredibles, one of my fav movies. But it takes like 10 mins before the slider has moved enough so my finger can pick it up.

Anyone else ever had this fairly small problem. It just sucks because I'd like to just scroll to my fav scenes. And I can't just tap anywhere on the bar, and the movie would play from that spot.

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    03-18-15 11:19 PM
    Don't watch enough movies on my device to have that issue sorry
    03-19-15 06:38 AM
    I assume you are using the stock video player. Double tap on the slider. The dot will move to the right a bit. You can now slider the dot to where you want.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 08:35 AM