Anyone manage to actually get this working on their BlackBerry yetV I can sign. In but I think GP services might be required?

Sent from my Q5
    05-27-14 02:19 PM
    Visit the following thread for possible solution http://forums.crackberry.com/android...rvices-914930/

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z30
    05-27-14 04:07 PM
    Do you mean the Ctos companion app?
    Ot crashes for me at launch.
    Patching didn't help.
    06-01-14 09:19 PM
    It seems it works on 10.3. Source: read that on a BBM channel.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 12:43 AM
    Other than the cell phone hack gimmick, game feels lust like gta or sr3 to me, nothing special about it. Unless im not far enough into it yet.
    06-02-14 12:52 AM
    Other than the cell phone hack gimmick, game feels lust like gta or sr3 to me, nothing special about it. Unless im not far enough into it yet.
    I know alot of people compare Watch Dogs to GTA, but in reality, it is a different beast within itself. Its not like FPS games where most of them these days are like Call of Duty (which RUINED the FPS genre)....just b/c games like Wolfenstien and Bulletstorms are FPS, doesn't mean they are like Call of Duty rip-offs, no, they are AWESOME...just like Watch Dogs has its perks....I enjoy causing chaos and changing traffic lights while trying to get away from the cops, etc....I have a modded PS3 (CFW) so I can use custom EBOOT files to give me infinite health and ammo so I can REALLY cause mayhem (not that I need it, its just for extra fun....shooting people while they're down, unloading MASSIVE amounts of fire-power on folks.....its just fun!)
    06-02-14 01:23 AM
    Game is amazing it's not about running and gunning. It's about using your creativity especially with online hacking.

Stealth mode is what needs to really be mastered while hacking.

You should watch some streams and really see how creative people get.

I've seen hackers stand on the roof while the person being hack is trying to find them. The person hopped on the train and got sent away by the hacker.

Get a dump.truck delivered and hide in it.

Hacking is really dope I'm trying to.master the cameras.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 01:48 AM
    I've been playing it. It's a bit overdone.

5 years ago this game would have been fantastic

The hacking isn't even all that great, pressing a button to go from camera to camera, with pretty well defined objectives.

It was definitely overhyped, it is not what they promised it would be.

If you're enjoying it, great, more power to you.

I plan on finishing story mode, but that will be a while as I try to find motivation.

Welcome... to the world of TOMORROW!
    06-02-14 03:16 AM
    I can't get the app to work either. So hopefully 10.3 comes soon

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 03:49 AM
    I can't get the app to work either. So hopefully 10.3 comes soon

Posted via CB10
    At your own risk: there is an almost stable 10.3 leak available..

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 06:17 AM
    Add me on ps4.

X_ihiostile_x

Sent from my Q5
    06-02-14 01:39 PM
    I've been playing it. It's a bit overdone.

5 years ago this game would have been fantastic

The hacking isn't even all that great, pressing a button to go from camera to camera, with pretty well defined objectives.

It was definitely overhyped, it is not what they promised it would be.

If you're enjoying it, great, more power to you.

I plan on finishing story mode, but that will be a while as I try to find motivation.

Welcome... to the world of TOMORROW!
    Game is great don't play it like a Gta.

Be creative I'm telling you or.watch some streams.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 02:49 PM
    At your own risk: there is an almost stable 10.3 leak available..

Posted via CB10
    Yah unfortunately I have a mac so dunno how to get around that, so I will patiently wait for the official release so I don't have to go without a phone if the beta messes up.. guess I will just try the watch dogs app out on my tiny iPhone 4s

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 04:08 PM
    I know alot of people compare Watch Dogs to GTA, but in reality, it is a different beast within itself. Its not like FPS games where most of them these days are like Call of Duty (which RUINED the FPS genre)....just b/c games like Wolfenstien and Bulletstorms are FPS, doesn't mean they are like Call of Duty rip-offs, no, they are AWESOME...just like Watch Dogs has its perks....I enjoy causing chaos and changing traffic lights while trying to get away from the cops, etc....I have a modded PS3 (CFW) so I can use custom EBOOT files to give me infinite health and ammo so I can REALLY cause mayhem (not that I need it, its just for extra fun....shooting people while they're down, unloading MASSIVE amounts of fire-power on folks.....its just fun!)
    Kind of don't compare Skyrim with Dark Souls 2. You get to level up, you get to choose weapons, you get to cast magics, you get to upgrade weapons, you get to kill a bunch of guys, you get to speak with NPCs but totally different game altogether

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.3175
    Mel25 likes this.
    06-02-14 08:22 PM
    Kind of don't compare Skyrim with Dark Souls 2. You get to level up, you get to choose weapons, you get to cast magics, you get to upgrade weapons, you get to kill a bunch of guys, you get to speak with NPCs but totally different game altogether

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.3175
    Exactly

Posted via CB10
    06-04-14 12:12 AM
    I installed the 10.3.0.296 beta and still can't get the game to run at all
    06-18-14 03:58 PM
    Works on 10.3.0.1052
    08-24-14 05:19 PM
    Works for me on 10.3.0.1052.

By the way, Watch Dogs is awesome in its own way. However, the driving can be greatly improved.
    Hope The Crew doesn't suck.

Also, stay on topic lol

The Gaming Report - http://thegamingrpt.com
    08-24-14 06:37 PM