For those of you lucky enough to live in the Kitchener and Watererloo area, you get to watch the Blackberry 10 Jan 30 2013 launch live via big screens in Communitech (main floor) 151 Charles St west Kitchener,Ontario! 9:30am attend, live at 10am

Please, if somebody from the area is there can they setup a live stream for the rest of us, pretty please.
    01-23-13 10:44 AM
    That's f'ing awesome.... It's only 1.1 km away from my place. In the same building as Google too hahaha
    01-23-13 10:50 AM
    You lucky bugger,lol. I imagine they will be swamped, get there early!
    Maybe post from there?

That's f'ing awesome.... It's only 1.1 km away from my place. In the same building as Google too hahaha
    01-23-13 11:02 AM
    Has anyone heard the length of the launch? 1.5hours-2 hours?
    01-23-13 11:08 AM
    This link has all of the details: BlackBerry 10 Press Tour
    TomJasper likes this.
    01-23-13 11:14 AM
    I thought one hour presentation, with followups look/see/touch but don't quote me on that, ask Kevin? EDIT: see post above me.

We will be getting a professional recast after the live show, so much want to see it live though. I'm sure Team Crackberry may help us there, time will tell.
    Last edited by TomJasper; 01-23-13 at 11:35 AM.
    01-23-13 11:15 AM
    That's great! I love how the city of Kitchener/Waterloo has gone above and beyond to support RIM.
    PatricPoulin and TomJasper like this.
    01-23-13 11:20 AM
    You lucky bugger,lol. I imagine they will be swamped, get there early!
    Maybe post from there?
    I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to make it over as work can be quite impossible to predict but I will be doing my best... and yes, should I make it, I will have my PB with me and signed in here to post.
    BoldAlways and TomJasper like this.
    01-23-13 11:32 AM
    The 24 hr flu is going around, just sayin.

I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to make it over as work can be quite impossible to predict but I will be doing my best... and yes, should I make it, I will have my PB with me and signed in here to post.
    01-23-13 11:52 AM
    The 24 hr flu is going around, just sayin.
    lol... seeing as I'm my boss, it might make it hard to believe the lie that I tell myself.
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    01-23-13 11:54 AM
    How big is this Communitech place? We're thinking of driving down from Toronto to support!!
    Is it worth it? Any other cool things happening in the area as well?
    01-23-13 04:08 PM
    I would imagine it's going to be streamed live on the web as well..

Sure would be nice to attend in person at the actual event though!
    01-23-13 04:16 PM
    lol... seeing as I'm my boss, it might make it hard to believe the lie that I tell myself.
    Don't tell yourself that you will be missing work...just don't show up at work. If the boss-self finds out you can deny it on the grounds there are no photographs therefore it must be a false allegation. The bigger issue though is why are you talking to yourself about yourself? Maybe a visit to the doctor is necessary and then you'd have an alibi.
    anon(3896606) and cjcampbell like this.
    01-23-13 04:52 PM
    How big is this Communitech place? We're thinking of driving down from Toronto to support!!
    Is it worth it? Any other cool things happening in the area as well?
    Crackberry BB10 HQ is in Toronto. I'd be willing to bet my left one that they will have an event on that night.
    01-23-13 05:24 PM
    Crackberry BB10 HQ is in Toronto. I'd be willing to bet my left one that they will have an event on that night.
    I was certain I read or heard that they were flying to New York to be there in person on launch day.
    Justin Couto likes this.
    01-23-13 05:35 PM
    I was certain I read or heard that they were flying to New York to be there in person on launch day.
    Most are going to NYC, but one or two will be at the TO one, I think.
    01-23-13 06:16 PM
    I can do live feed if they have wifi. but what do I feed it to
    01-23-13 09:18 PM
    I would imagine it's going to be streamed live on the web as well..

Sure would be nice to attend in person at the actual event though!
    There won't be any live streaming on the web that I'm aware of, trust me I turned over every stone, unless somebody at the Kitchener live screens event streams out the big screen images.

My understanding though is that there will be podcast for us to see after the live event, of the previously live event. To me this makes sense, you ever watch a low quality cell phone live stream, not exactly broadcast quality and not the image RIM would want out there imho.

I'm going to presume Team Crackberry will be doing live blogging/tweeting but no live video feeds, I'm almost convinced of this, unless I see/hear different on Crackberry soon.

I should add apparently BNN will be at one of the launch events (Toronto I PRESUME) , yet no word if they will tape the whole thing or bring us highlights.
    01-23-13 09:41 PM
    I can do live feed if they have wifi. but what do I feed it to
    Livestream � FAQ.

You will basically making your own channel and giving link out to same, we tune in via a weblink and bingo bango we watch.

I would check with them ahead of time on the free?? wifi and their policy on live streaming, hate to see you shown the door and miss
    the live feed yourself.
    01-23-13 10:01 PM
    Does Apple usually have a live webcast for their product launches? Or do they try to make the guests feel "special" by keeping it privy.

I wish RIM would stream it to get the juices flowing!!
    01-24-13 12:06 AM
    Some of the blog sites stream Apple events, but then Apple put it on itunes for downloading after a few hours from memory.
    01-24-13 12:27 AM
    I will be there !!! Have 2 bb10 on order and am first inline at my Bell store in Stratford.
    01-24-13 07:50 PM
    I would love to go to this, I just might have the flu that morning..
    01-24-13 08:55 PM
    RIM live streamed BlackBerry World 2012, I would be surprised if they didn't live stream this..
    01-24-13 09:02 PM
    For those of you lucky enough to live in the Kitchener and Watererloo area, you get to watch the Blackberry 10 Jan 30 2013 launch live via big screens in Communitech (main floor) 151 Charles St west Kitchener,Ontario! 9:30am attend, live at 10am

Please, if somebody from the area is there can they setup a live stream for the rest of us, pretty please.
    Is this open to the public? I can't find information about this on Communitech's website or Twitter. Regardless, I'd be there anyway (unless there's a stream), but I'm curious since my friends wouldn't have a legitimate excuse for getting in.
    01-24-13 11:43 PM
42 12