Give us an option to switch as we don't want to switch from BlackBerry also we want apps now,many of my friends r planning on switch as they want apps nd they don't want to invest in Priv as It is costlier, they would prefer IPhone 6 Instead or samsung S7. I think it is wise to give option rather than losing them completely
    04-05-16 11:20 PM
    BB isn't a charity.
    04-05-16 11:44 PM
    I know very well it isn't a charity,nobody is asking for a charity here they can charge for it. But what I mean is atleast don't lose on customers who r already with them
    04-05-16 11:50 PM
    Give us an option to switch as we don't want to switch from BlackBerry also we want apps now,many of my friends r planning on switch as they want apps nd they don't want to invest in Priv as It is costlier, they would prefer IPhone 6 Instead or samsung S7. I think it is wise to give option rather than losing them completely
    Yes give us the option to switch Android to BB10. It's just software and Blackberry is a software company.
    04-06-16 12:02 AM
    Buy a Priv.
    04-06-16 12:28 AM
    You can replace it with a cheaper that supports many applications.
    04-06-16 12:48 AM
    I know very well it isn't a charity,nobody is asking for a charity here they can charge for it. But what I mean is atleast don't lose on customers who r already with them
    Looking at their past few quarters, they're going to lose those customers anyway.

Priv or bust, that's it.
    04-06-16 07:53 AM
    BB isn't a charity.
    Charities are well run
    gamegurl likes this.
    04-06-16 08:32 AM
    Looking at their past few quarters, they're going to lose those customers anyway.

Priv or bust, that's it.
    They are losing their customers because of foolish decisions. Android will neither gain a significant new customer base or convert a significant portion of existing customers. Blackberry has simply failed to provide the devices people have been asking for. Even if I was willing to go android I personally would never trust Blackberry to support Google's OS when they failed to properly support even their own.
    The only real hope now is complete failure and release of patents so someone else can give the PKB device a go.
    Bluenoser63 likes this.
    04-06-16 08:48 AM
    They are losing their customers because of foolish decisions. Android will neither gain a significant new customer base or convert a significant portion of existing customers. Blackberry has simply failed to provide the devices people have been asking for. Even if I was willing to go android I personally would never trust Blackberry to support Google's OS when they failed to properly support even their own.
    The only real hope now is complete failure and release of patents so someone else can give the PKB device a go.
    I'm with you. Since Chen has said that BB10 devices are not going to built anymore and only supported for the next two years, then I have bought my last new BlackBerry. Going Android has turned me off BlackBerry.
    04-06-16 06:05 PM