running 10.2.~~~~ , and pictures app won't show, or doesn't have a way to see images in the SD card?

File explorer can see the folders on the SD, and I can tap an image file and view the image, but no way to slide from one picture to the next? (have to tap "back" and then tap the next picture, and repeat the process)

Thank You
    10-15-15 12:18 PM
    you 're not supposed to slide pics from file manager ,only from pictures app
    10-15-15 12:25 PM
    When I had 10.2, the Pictures app had no problem reading the memory card.

Seems to me either there's a problem with your memory card or you need to reinstall the OS.

If I were you, I'd upgrade my phone to 10.3.2.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 12:36 PM
    YOU GUYS ARE GREAT, Thank You for quick response!

Well, I saw a suggestion from another post that no pictures showing on their SD/media card -- to turn off, pull SD, reboot and put SD back in, then when I opened pictures app, it started scanning the media and it's all there in the pictures app and can slide between pictures as slow or fast as I please - and in File manager the icons are "thumbnails" of the image (like it should be), and if I tap one it lets me view that file (but can't then slide through pictures in that folder with file manager, but that's OK cause pictures app does it fine..)

I realize my cards "scan of file types" must have got lost when I upgraded from 10.0 to 10.2 yesterday , but I was SO HAPPY that my gmail and Google stuff worked that I "forgot" that I had been able to see the images on the card in picture viewer.

I had just bought this brand new Z10 two days ago, came out of the box with 10.0 and will not connect to gmail (with OS 10.0 ) - and I've had my gmail account since 2009.

I really like this computer, Uhh I mean smart phone - INCREDIBLE - can even zoom into a high resolution movie while it is playing! It's REALLY slick in every way ( coming from an antique Samsung sidekick that I've tortured myself with for the last 3 years)
    Last edited by Craigrich2; 10-15-15 at 01:22 PM. Reason: was vague in some spots
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    10-15-15 01:13 PM