I'd like to know if 10.2.1.1224 still has the warm/cool slider in the display settings. I will buy a Q10 if that can be adjusted in the next version of the OS.
    Hey, hope it does, but if it doesn't, still don't miss the opportunity of having a nice device in your hands. BlackBerry 10 smartphones are great devices. The Hub experience is amazing. Never saw my accounts organized in such a wonderful way in any of the other platforms I've used. BlackBerry nailed it with BB10, the UI, the feel, it's awesome.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 08:44 AM
    Someone has said.. December 5th ?
    sorry, UNO was a joke from the initial 10.2.1.1055 leak for the STL100-1
    Last edited by RazrRob; 11-25-13 at 10:18 AM.
    mhhH4RI likes this.
    11-25-13 08:59 AM
    I will love to have this from Santa!!!
    11-25-13 09:57 AM

I know you can set your on sig., but if you're using CB10 you're using an app.
    Please note the apps that I mentioned.

Whilst CB10 is an app, it supports my device of choice BB10. Additionally, it is a built for BB app.

I did have Enpass, because the default BB Password manager was lacking the export / import feature, which has now been fixed in the latest leak, so I have since uninstalled Enpass. That aside, I do not do / have any needs for apps on my device.

Though I agree with you in regards to their being more built for BB apps as opposed to relying on / going in the direction of Android imported apps. But, to each their own as I am not a app person.

I believe that a mobile device should be built and furnished with apps to make that device operate in a productive manor (if that is the ethos of the said device). example a BlackBerry is made with a more business centric feel to it from out the box, thus not relying on apps to make you productive. Whereas, the iBone focuses on entertainment and as such have a good music player and interface for spybook and candycrush gaming.
    11-25-13 10:08 AM
    Oh so you want a radio for Christmas? Lollll

Posted via CB10
    hahahahha nice one
    11-25-13 10:16 AM
    100% bug free? While I do like 10.2.1.1055 a lot I would have to do a LOT of testing before I would willing to make that statement.

Also, before I was done testing 3-4 leaks would be out.

Just Sayin'!

Posted via CB10
    Well, I am on Verizon 100-4, and had been running the latest official 10.2.0 that I got using sachesi. Had avoided 10.2.1.1055 leak due to all the bugs reported. However took the jump from the post in the forum that offered. 1055 bug free. Loaded it up and true to the leak title, I have not had a single issue with anything. Maybe I was lucky, as I didn't do any security wipes or restores from link. Did restore my contacts using fire chest backup, but that's it. Took a day to settle. Loaded all my prior android apps direct from 1Mobile and droid store app. Has been as good a daily driver as it was when new, but even better with the extra features of 1055. Love my Z10 even more now.

Posted via CB10
    qmendiv and moyah8 like this.
    11-25-13 10:47 AM
    Well, I am on Verizon 100-4, and had been running the latest official 10.2.0 that I got using sachesi. Had avoided 10.2.1.1055 leak due to all the bugs reported. However took the jump from the post in the forum that offered. 1055 bug free. Loaded it up and true to the leak title, I have not had a single issue with anything. Maybe I was lucky, as I didn't do any security wipes or restores from link. Did restore my contacts using fire chest backup, but that's it. Took a day to settle. Loaded all my prior android apps direct from 1Mobile and droid store app. Has been as good a daily driver as it was when new, but even better with the extra features of 1055. Love my Z10 even more now.

Posted via CB10
    Yep, I think I'll load that one for the sake of not having a couple of issues I've experienced. Been hearing "no issues" from that leak enough to get convinced

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 10:51 AM
    The new one will be more amazing
    Can't wait...

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 10:52 AM
    10.2.1.1250 is latest.
    moyah8, RazrRob and Pdinos3 like this.
    11-25-13 11:01 AM
    10.2.1.1250 is latest.
    What's in it or is it a minor update?

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 11:17 AM
    10.2.1.1250 is latest.
    Can't wait! I must be one true leak addict. Rehab time? No! Bring the good stuff!

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 11:29 AM
    What's in it or is it a minor update?

Posted via CB10
    lol im sure it has more than what 1055 has, that's for sure.
    11-25-13 11:44 AM
    Are you sure of 10.2.1.1224 coming? I need it like now

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 11:45 AM
    Are you sure of 10.2.1.1224 coming? I need it like now

Posted via CB10
    Lol if you're being serious, it's not a real OS, it's a radio though

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 11:48 AM
    lol im sure it has more than what 1055 has, that's for sure.
    Or at the very least, some bug fixes.
    11-25-13 11:49 AM
    Or at the very least, some bug fixes.
    Doubt it lol its going to have something if just one, new feature or ui enhancement.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 11:53 AM
    New leak will help to pacify all the crying and whining babies out there. Feed them milk and they need their diapers changed! Lol

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 12:01 PM
    New leak will help to pacify all the crying and whining babies out there. Feed them milk and they need their diapers changed! Lol

Posted via CB10
    Well I guess this post is good because you're attacking half the forums and not one particular person. But this is the type of comments that could be better left unsaid?

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 12:14 PM
    Well I guess this post is good because you're attacking half the forums and not one particular person. But this is the type of comments that could be better left unsaid?

Posted via CB10
    I didn't see it as an attack. It's funny, because it's true. Once we get to play enough with a leak we are asking for the next one. Nothing wrong with that, have my diaper changed I want a new leak!

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 12:18 PM
    I didn't see it as an attack. It's funny, because it's true. Once we get to play enough with a leak we are asking for the next one. Nothing wrong with that, have my diaper changed I want a new leak!

Posted via CB10
    To each their own. I consider myself an adult and not a baby. I mean don't see why people should be made feel belittled because they want the next best thing. Personally I think we get enough bashing from media and fan boi's of other devices. We shouldn't be so dosrespectful to the members of our own community. In guilty of it myself.

Anyway back to twiddling thumbs and waiting patiently and quietly. Appreciate everyone who has anything to do with bringing the leaks to our phones. Making the devices more enjoyable leak after leak.

Have a great day everyone!

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 12:26 PM
    To each their own. I consider myself an adult and not a baby. I mean don't see why people should be made feel belittled because they want the next best thing. Personally I think we get enough bashing from media and fan boi's of other devices. We shouldn't be so dosrespectful to the members of our own community. In guilty of it myself.

Anyway back to twiddling thumbs and waiting patiently and quietly. Appreciate everyone who has anything to do with bringing the leaks to our phones. Making the devices more enjoyable leak after leak.

Have a great day everyone!

Posted via CB10
    Hehe, and I feel adult enough to not feel belittled, knowing it's just a joke and that I don't need any diapers changed. It's just about the fun of waiting for the leak! Just playing along...

BTW, the "attack" is effective only if you let it get to you and affect you, otherwise it's just a miss

Posted via CB10
    moyah8 and bennyph like this.
    11-25-13 12:37 PM
    It wasn't meant to attack anyone, but only stating the fact in a funny way. No name was mentioned, unless you raised your voice then you're admitting you're one.
    I'm one of those babies wanting new leak everyday, but I don't whine or cry. Patience will be rewarded with good leak OS. When a new leak comes one, someone else will start crying for another one lol.

Posted via CB10
    qmendiv likes this.
    11-25-13 01:34 PM
    Eh it's whatever I'm not fussing. Just feel like to keep drama down maybe negative comments should cease. For the sake of everyone involved. Trying to be funny or not, due to the amount of people actually experiences troubles with the 1055 leak but not wanting to revert back to an older os with less features are the ones begging for something new. Some people are having major problems on 1055 but are really enjoying the new features .

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 01:57 PM
    Eh it's whatever I'm not fussing. Just feel like to keep drama down maybe negative comments should cease. For the sake of everyone involved. Trying to be funny or not, due to the amount of people actually experiences troubles with the 1055 leak but not wanting to revert back to an older os with less features are the ones begging for something new. Some people are having major problems on 1055 but are really enjoying the new features .

Posted via CB10
    I agree! I've never seen people so happy embracing an OS with so many reported issues. Still, going to give the "bug free" OS a try myself

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 02:02 PM
    Yep, I think I'll load that one for the sake of not having a couple of issues I've experienced. Been hearing "no issues" from that leak enough to get convinced
    You may want to read that thread for yourself *before* doing anything. Just saying...
    qmendiv likes this.
    11-25-13 02:17 PM
151 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD