Boy did I miss the fun. I don't read this thread for while and the addicts are restless. Yip the team are a bunch of Meanies I've been saying that all along.

I know they have my Squircle and aren't sharing it, I bet Kris quit because the team took his Squircle as well.

Hahahahaha

Team is lacking a front man for sure I think we should vote for a new one. Preferred qualifications should be crazy posting skills to entertain us between leak drops.

Posted via CB10 | Owner Squircle of Trust Channel | PIN 00120C87
    Sounds like you want to not only join the team, but are running for president/front-man. Lol

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.0.1791/.811 Radio)
    in_loco_nomen, jimpilot and moody like this.
    11-07-13 05:35 PM
    Latest build is 10.2.1.1055

Posted via CB10 from P'9982STK100-1/10.2.1.1037
    11-07-13 10:21 PM

And you win the spotted race once again! *claps*
    tfp likes this.
    11-07-13 11:05 PM

Hey can get provide us with that OS in your signature :P

Being getting tempted to ask for a while :/

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 11:14 PM
    Hey can get provide us with that OS in your signature :P

Being getting tempted to ask for a while :/

Posted via CB10
    Lol I don't think he would
    11-08-13 12:28 AM
    Lol I don't think he would
    He's friend is better and stronger. He needs some fame for spilling info here and there. Obviously he doesn't have access to any OS, just happens to know a couple people out of 10 thousands.
    He also stated we won't get any leaks from 10.2.1...
    Back to info part, we don't leak internal plans, especially such that has huge impact on BlackBerry's future. We value innovative ideas more than to have the 15 minutes of fame and ruin the advantage of surprise, that's why the group leaks not individuals.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    Uzi, Wigley458, strongo and 2 others like this.
    11-08-13 12:58 AM
    He's friend is better and stronger. He needs some fame for spilling info here and there. Obviously he doesn't have access to any OS, just happens to know a couple people out of 10 thousands.
    Back to info part, we don't leak internal plans, especially such that has huge impact on BlackBerry's future. We value innovative ideas more than to have the 15 minutes of fame and ruin the advantage of surprise, that's why the group leaks not individuals.

you meant the google play things? curious too..

CB10 need update!
    moody likes this.
    11-08-13 01:04 AM

You are the biggest moron on this site, you know that? You think you are so special with your little leaks dream team. Let's be real, all you are is stealing intellectual property from BlackBerry through college kids who are in the Coop Program at BlackBerry. You think any actual employee would actually risk their career at BlackBerry to provide leaks on CrackBerry? Your group is irrelevant, none of you work at BlackBerry, all you do is be complicit in theft of intellectual property by accepting leaks from college kids. If BlackBerry decided one day they don't like what you are doing, they could easily pursue civil and criminal litigation against all of you including block all your PINs rending you unable to use your BlackBerrys at all.

"Don't leak internal plans"? Really? But you leak internal software that contains internal plans? If you didn't leak internal plans and actually valued innovative ideas, you wouldn't be leaking software. Actually if you even cared about the reputation of BlackBerry, you wouldn't be supplying damaged leaks which will frustrate the not so smart users who load them then instantly cry and bash BlackBerry when something doesn't work on the leaked build indirectly degrading BlackBerry's reputation unintentionally.

You make me laugh, you ain't got a morale high ground anymore than I do. Oh, I don't have access to any OSes? That's news to me. I don't choose to leak anything or provide anything including builds or information UNTIL they have already been discovered. Have you seen me making a topic about the upcoming big changes to runtime? No? But why would I hide something that's already out of the bag. The harm is already done, no more can be done and besides users are excited. The only harm to BlackBerry is if they fail to go ahead with it and disappoint users unlike the harm you cause by leaking software. Let's just say that I encourage happiness and excitement on behalf of BlackBerry, not steal from BlackBerry and harm their reputation.

You are just a butthurt little boy that's jealous because you have no real contacts or friends at BlackBerry other than 20 something year old students on placements therefore didn't have any information to leak in the first place.

I didn't say you wouldn't get builds, I said the leaks have stopped (hence why you can't get a radio file) because BlackBerry is aggressively trying to prevent it. Your little OS is useless without a radio file and I hope they continue to stomp on your team. If you had better access to leaks, we'd have more frequent OS leaks than what you are providing at the current stage. You can't even provide a proper working leak, how pathetic. Maybe you should reevaluate your team because obviously ain't working. I count at least 5+ builds internally and you can only provide an ancient broken one hahahahaha

11-08-13 01:43 AM
    Oh, you complained about your deleted topic when you tried to drop runtime info. Don't be ridiculous, I have a good memory. And hope you already paid the 50$ to iGrann developer. You are a hypocrite, you know nothing, and also you only big with words and continuous b'ing. Never proved anything.

moody likes this.
    11-08-13 02:57 AM
    DONT HATE THE PLAYA
    HATE THE GAME

11-08-13 03:14 AM
    DONT HATE THE PLAYA
    HATE THE GAME

And you start again, once you have to admit your mistakes always switch topic. So where's your donation Mr. Catlin Hypocrite?

11-08-13 04:07 AM
    You didn't refute a single factual argument I stated therefore I have nothing to reply to.

11-08-13 04:10 AM
    You didn't refute a single factual argument I stated therefore I have nothing to reply to.

Let me explain you. I saw that you ignore most of my post, and rephrase it to a shorter one. And I even don't asked you why opened a topic and then state you didn't even try to leak info. But please answer this. This is a question, not an argument.
    As in my previous post I had another one. Questions are usually indicated by a question mark, which is this ? character. So the second question, did you send your donation by calling Gasp a liar too as an apology?

And a gentle reminder. There were 2 (two) questions. I expect the same amount of answers. Thanks. Hope this helps to interpret this type of communication, so-called Q&A.

11-08-13 04:49 AM
    Please guys not that again!!!
    moody likes this.
    11-08-13 05:01 AM
    On the subject of intellectual property theft from BlackBerry, Catlin is correct - though using a leaked OS makes him a hypocrite. On the subject of BlackBerry being allowed direct access to Google's own software repository, I believe he is wrong.

Let's keep the arguments, flaming and trolling to zero. Everybody has an opinion, please respect that and treat each other with equality.
    Last edited by CJH_; 11-08-13 at 09:38 AM.
    moody and Undbiter65 like this.
    11-08-13 05:48 AM
    Hey Caitlin... just like in the 845 thread I said... there's no need for you to be showing off that you may or may not have a leaked os on your phone... cause you know what.. you claim Adam and the rest of the team are doing something illegal... well so are you buddy... you have an os in your phone that you did not get legally either so... stop trying to be a hero here
    Pdinos3, moody, babaroga and 2 others like this.
    11-08-13 08:45 AM
    So all this is kind of boring, I want a new leak.

Can we talk about when we might see it?
    moody likes this.
    11-08-13 08:59 AM
    I heard BB has a new OS that will do all things for all people.

When do you think we will see it?
    moody likes this.
    11-08-13 09:01 AM
    And most importantly (to me) is Verizon going to drop the Z30 Thursday?

I can't find a medium power wireless charger anywhere, how can I claim my Z30 is better if all I have is low power chargers?
    moody likes this.
    11-08-13 09:03 AM
    Funny thing is that we got no radio for early 10.2.0 yet Catlin was trying to befriend us then to get OS.
    Now, we never said that our sources are coop students. I highly suspect that maybe that's where Catlin gets his OS?
    None of pre 1xxx leaks ever had a radio, yet when 10.2.1 comes along, it becomes an issue?
    I bet Catlin doesn't even have anything and is just bitter he has no source. He's just using this bragging to find a way in, like a few other lowly members on the forum.

Posted via CB10
    Pdinos3, moody, babaroga and 2 others like this.
    11-08-13 09:04 AM
    I love cyber warsss. Let's see who can type the best!!!

Posted via CB10
    Uzi, toobs623, moody and 2 others like this.
    11-08-13 09:05 AM
    Funny thing is that we got no radio for early 10.2.0 yet Catlin was trying to befriend us then to get OS.
    Now, we never said that our sources are coop students. I highly suspect that maybe that's where Catlin gets his OS?
    None of pre 1xxx leaks ever had a radio, yet when 10.2.1 comes along, it becomes an issue?
    I bet Catlin doesn't even have anything and is just bitter he has no source. He's just using this bragging to find a way in, like a few other lowly members on the forum.

Posted via CB10
    Does he have a source for medium power wireless chargers?

moody and in_loco_nomen like this.
    11-08-13 09:06 AM
    boobies
    russmov and moody like this.
    11-08-13 09:15 AM
    Does he have a source for medium power wireless chargers?

Your comments are completely irrelevant to this thread
    11-08-13 09:16 AM
    I love cyber warsss. Let's see who can type the best!!!

Posted via CB10
    On the Z10/Z30 everybody should be equal.

11-08-13 09:17 AM
855 ... 2627282930 ...