What does 10.3.1 currently offer over 10.3 on a Verizon Z30? I know you lose flash and the ability to get hot spot and tethering on unlimited plans, so what do you get?
    12-15-14 05:01 PM
    Anybody see issues with the power button not putting the device back to sleep when wanting to put back in pocket after reading something? I've seen this for quite some time and I don't recall it happening as much on 10.2. Although I think it might be more hardware (back case is a little loose *little* and slides up and down, maybe it interferes with the button press). It seems so intermittent. Sometimes it works every time, other times it just doesn't work no matter how often or hard I mash the button. Sometimes a vol +/- reset helps, sometimes not. Thanks and sorry for derailing OP.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 07:29 PM
    Anybody see issues with the power button not putting the device back to sleep when wanting to put back in pocket after reading something? I've seen this for quite some time and I don't recall it happening as much on 10.2. Although I think it might be more hardware (back case is a little loose *little* and slides up and down, maybe it interferes with the button press). It seems so intermittent. Sometimes it works every time, other times it just doesn't work no matter how often or hard I mash the button. Sometimes a vol +/- reset helps, sometimes not. Thanks and sorry for derailing OP.

Posted via CB10
    Oh man, I'm not alone!?!?!
    My power button all of a sudden stopped working every time too... I have no case, never had a case, and didn't drop phone or anything... maybe it is a software thing?!?

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 10:52 PM
    What does 10.3.1 currently offer over 10.3 on a Verizon Z30? I know you lose flash and the ability to get hot spot and tethering on unlimited plans, so what do you get?
    Offers the latest available leak..

Overall, you get customized notifications. Some other stuff too, can't exactly remember what.. :/

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 10:59 PM
    Offers the latest available leak..

Overall, you get customized notifications. Some other stuff too, can't exactly remember what.. :/

Posted via CB10
    Haha I was thinking the same thing, when I first moved up from 10.3.0 I was like wow this is awesome. Now I can't remember what is better lol.

Edit: the android runtime is way better!

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 06:25 AM
    My power button all of a sudden stopped working every time too... I have no case, never had a case, and didn't drop phone or anything... maybe it is a software thing?!?

Posted via CB10
    I have never had this issue.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 06:26 AM

Posted via CB10
    I think it's mostly hardware but I think the software comes into play also. Certain production runs early some were complaining of loose buttons. I'm not using a case either, I meant my back cover. It shifts up and down very slightly (very little but does) and sometimes removing the cover and reseating it helps.

Anyway, thanks.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 06:30 PM
82 ... 234