I can't get rid of my voicemail notification in the hub. It permanently says I have 1 voicemail. i've cleared out my box, tried mark prior as read (which has never worked for anything for me), tried deleting it, restarting, battery pull - so annoying. Any ideas?
    02-19-13 10:40 PM
    Have you tried the 5 swipe hub reset?
    From the upper right corner of your 10's hub main window, swipe down on an angle inwards 45 degrees or so......five times. It will reset the hub.
    So from the signal bars inwards 45 degrees (towards the middle of the screen)
    02-19-13 11:20 PM
    Have you tried the 5 swipe hub reset?
    From the upper right corner of your 10's hub main window, swipe down on an angle inwards 45 degrees or so......five times. It will reset the hub.
    So from the signal bars inwards 45 degrees (towards the middle of the screen)
    That was a solid recommendation as I had forgotten about that but apparently it didn't help. damn!
    02-19-13 11:23 PM
    "Marked prior as Read"? Where did you find that function?

Posted via CB10
    02-19-13 11:23 PM
    Did you try a battery pull?
    02-19-13 11:25 PM
    "Marked prior as Read"? Where did you find that function?

Posted via CB10
    if you're in the hub, long press on the date (it seems hard to hit such it's such a slim line) and then down the side it shows up. it doesn't work though, at least for me.
    02-19-13 11:30 PM
    Did you try a battery pull?
    As I pointed out above, yes. I just tried it again for s's and g's - still didn't. It pops up a notification in the main hub section that i click on and then back out of it and it's not longer new/bold/unopened BUT it remains under "voicemail". Also when the phone is locked, if i peek up a bit it has the little voicemail symbol with a 1 under it. This is no good for my ocd. lol

Also, is there a way to clear voicemail notifications without actually listening to the messages?.
    02-19-13 11:36 PM
    Is there visual voice mail?
    02-20-13 02:33 AM
    have you gone into the phone app and viewed the log there? I had a missed called notification that was doing the same thing. went into the phone app to make a call and it disappeared.
    02-20-13 03:29 AM
    Is there visual voice mail?
    no

have you gone into the phone app and viewed the log there? I had a missed called notification that was doing the same thing. went into the phone app to make a call and it disappeared.
    yes
    02-20-13 08:28 AM
    ugh this is driving me nuts it's stillll there. on a somewhat related note, i have another voicemail notification (now says 2 underneath the little voicemail icon) but ti's a legit voicemail from earlier. is there anyway to clear the notifications without actually listening to my voicemail? if i go into calls for the missed call i can do mark prior as read and that works but under voicemail i can't delete them or anything. maybe that's going back to my first problem.
    02-20-13 11:11 PM
    what's this voicemail icon look like? I just tried this and don't have any issues. I'm with fido and my voicemail notifications come in as texts. the text tells me how many voicemails I have. and why can't you just check the voicemail?
    02-21-13 03:00 AM
    I have the exact same problem with the voicemail notification .... I just can't get rid of the (1) voicemail that really isn't there!!!
    02-21-13 06:28 PM
    what's this voicemail icon look like? I just tried this and don't have any issues. I'm with fido and my voicemail notifications come in as texts. the text tells me how many voicemails I have. and why can't you just check the voicemail?
    i've tried, there is no voicemail. i'd like to clear them without checking though (in the future). it's in the black list/hub all the way to the left at the bottom where it says voicemail.. there is a 1 below it. also it shows a little voicemail symbol with a 1 on the locked screen
    02-22-13 05:22 AM
    Weird I don't have that option on mine. Don't even have the option to turn voice mail notifications on and off in the hub. Maybe it's a carrier thing.....

Posted via CB10
    02-22-13 11:33 AM
    I spent ages on the phone to O2 support with the same problem. The guy was really helpful and contacted Blackberry. Blackberry are aware and will be patching this in a future release. Only solution is to do a security wipe and restore from last back up. You can back up with the issue as it won't return on the restore. I did it and it's now fine. Found the restore wasn't smooth and had to restore media and settings in one to and apps in another. Phone back to normal within an hour or so. Pain but solvable.

Hope this helps
    02-22-13 11:49 AM
    I spent ages on the phone to O2 support with the same problem. The guy was really helpful and contacted Blackberry. Blackberry are aware and will be patching this in a future release. Only solution is to do a security wipe and restore from last back up. You can back up with the issue as it won't return on the restore. I did it and it's now fine. Found the restore wasn't smooth and had to restore media and settings in one to and apps in another. Phone back to normal within an hour or so. Pain but solvable.

Hope this helps
    Awesome, at least it's not just me. thanks. I'm not really comfortable with doing that but at the same time the next OS could potentially be months still...
    02-23-13 08:19 AM
    Same problem with mine. Also on O2 - coincidence? I wonder...
    02-26-13 01:18 AM
    I've have the same problem on O2 but with emails, last night showed 534 notifications and i could not clear them. This morning I had an extra 8 so my count had gone to 542 I read the emails then restarted my Z10 now i have 8 notifications that won't go lol.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 01:38 AM
    I've have the same problem on O2 but with emails, last night showed 534 notifications and i could not clear them. This morning I had an extra 8 so my count had gone to 542 I read the emails then restarted my Z10 now i have 8 notifications that won't go lol.

Posted via CB10
    Go to the hub main Window. Tap and hold the date underneath blue blackberry hub text. The side bar will slide out on the right - drag it out or tap it to extend it. At the bottom of the side bar tap mark read prior. This should take care of the unread notifications.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 03:19 AM
    I tried this and no joy. I think ill need to do a backup and wipe tonight

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 04:32 AM
    Same issue on Bell, so it's not limited to O2.

Annoying to say the least!
    02-26-13 09:57 AM
    Unfortunately it's a known issue. I'm sure it will be fixed in the next software update.

Link is here: http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl

Hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 09:19 PM
    I have the same annoying vm indicator in the hub, telling me I have 1 voicemail when in actuality I have none.

Running. 348 on Telus

Nothing works, resets, battery pulls, delete attempts etc

Got off the phone with Telus tech support and they said that it is a known issue with no resolution at this time. They suggested I could restore the phone and reinstall the OS.

I think I'm going to pass on the "Solution" of reinstalling the same version of the software that is responsible for then glitch in the first place.

Hopefully an os update comes quickly, these little glitches are starting to get annoying.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 11:47 PM
    Here as well

I might as well install the leaked build and re-load
    02-28-13 09:43 AM
27 12