Hi
    I love the idea of voice control, however it's failing on the current OS for one of the things I would like to do with it. I often want to remind myself to do something - perhaps when I'm driving instead of typing it out - and I've noticed a couple times with the current (and previous) OS that it is getting things wrong in terms of when to set the appointment.

For example, today I clicked 'Remind me to check Outlook in 15 minutes'... (this was just a test). This is what happened:
    Voice control putting incorrect reminders in-img_00000279.jpg

Note there are a few things going on here.
    1) Note, Mach is showing instead of March (simple mistake no biggie)
    2) Note, the appointment is for TOMORROW - at 3pm - even though I said remind me in 15 minutes (Saturday at 3pm - so really it should have been 3:15). Not good.
    3) Note at the top - it heard me correctly - and it showed 'check out look in 15 minutes' but the appointment was then named 'check out look in minutes'. Not ideal
    I've also tried to do this with something like 'Remind me at 4pm' and it still messes up the time... usually at least 8-10hrs later. Which really isn't great if I need to do something at the time I set the reminder.
    I called in to BB support with this about a week ago on the original OS... and they didn't have any ideas - they just took it down and I never even got a case number.

I'm a HUGE BB proponent - I'm not complaining - I just want them to fix it : )

Does anyone else have this issue? Is it user error??? I can't believe that, but who knows...

Thanks in advance for any thoughts!
    03-02-13 02:15 PM
    What if you say "...at 4 PM Today".?
    03-02-13 08:12 PM
    Interesting. That works. I'm 99 percent sure I did that when on the phone with tech support on the old OS and it also had a time difference issue but I just tested this with 10 PM and it worked. That's an ok workaround for now for sure. It still had the mach instead of March but otherwise the important thing is it will work for now.
    Thx!
    Hopefully they fix the ability to set based in a time in relation to the current time.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 08:44 PM