Hi!

I have the problem that my internal memory is quite full.

The problem is that ../sdcard/Android/data/... is in the internal memory.

Would it work to create an virtual link (with ln) to ../sdcard/external_sd/Android/data/...

Not for all apps, but maybe for some apps or for their data-folder like Opera Browser and Peakfinder Data, which need about 100 MB.

This leads me to the next question: If this works, I can remember that i found some tool where i could access the BB10/QNX-Console from PC. Unfortunately I forgot which tool that was. Any idea?

Thank you,
    Flex
    dpgo likes this.
    03-18-17 09:22 AM
    Some android applications include the option to let you save app data on the sd-card, spotify for example.
    Ask the app-developers to include that as a option and maybe they'll fix your problem.
    03-18-17 02:03 PM
    Hi!

That was not the exact question. The question was if it might work to create a symbolic link like
    ln -s /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/org.peakfinder.area.alps/ /mnt/external_sd/Android/data/org.peakfinder.area.alps/

With this command I get an Permission Denied error, however I can access the sdcard-directory with the file explorer while I can't access it with the BGShellPlus console.

So my question was if someone already tried if this works (and if maybe I'm doing something wrong there).
    03-19-17 02:05 PM
    Hi!

That was not the exact question. The question was if it might work to create a symbolic link like
    ln -s /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/org.peakfinder.area.alps/ /mnt/external_sd/Android/data/org.peakfinder.area.alps/
    Ah sorry, the app probably doesn't run in a privileged mode if it gives you permission errors.
    03-19-17 02:36 PM