I was viewing a pdf I downloaded in the browser, and I needed to do a google search to understand something in the pdf, the only way I could figure out how to do this was to back out of the pdf to open a new tab.

I figured out I can open the pdf in adobe reader after the fact, but come on blackberry, let me do many things at once, this is why I USED to love you.

Same with writing emails and searching for content in other emails at the same time, if I want to swap back and forth between 5 hard to find emails I'm totally screwed with BB10.

Does anyone else find BB10 less productive due to inability to have many emails open at once or is it just me?

I have loved blackberry for so long but it seems like they got rid of the things that made them so much better than the rest.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 11:10 AM
    you can just use the Search or Assistant ( 10.3) open an email in hub
    then go to search or assistant and search for specific email you can then have both open at the same time same apply to other things
    for pdf yeah I like to open in adobe and keep browser for googling stuff you can also have other thrid party readers so you can open many pdf at once
    10-22-14 11:39 AM
    You can long-press on any pdf and set the default app to Adobe Reader.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 01:04 PM
    Lets say I want to have 3 different emails open because they all pertain to the current email I'm writing, is there an easy way to swap back and forth between the 3 emails I've received and the one I'm creating?

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 03:48 PM