When I post my question, i had recive this :
    Viber won't be rolling out Viber - its happening, they are scared of BBM...!!-img_00000004.png

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 10:14 AM
    Thanks for sharing, but this has already been posted about. It's too bad really.
    10-24-13 10:17 AM
    But on latest news, they told that they will release new version for Blackberry ! Or BB that they mentioned is BB OS7 ?
    10-24-13 11:03 AM
    Recent news was for BBOS. They have indeed reneged for BB10

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 11:16 AM
    As far as i am concerned, Viber can go take a running leap into a bottomless pit. After so many times re-assuring us that we will BB10 users will get it they decide not to go ahead. Even had their own thread in here where a Viber rep would post saying its coming soon. Seems like it was all lies from the get go, no respect for devs/companies that lead people up the creek.
    10-24-13 12:07 PM
    I waited for the 10.2 version so that I can update my bbz10 and download Viber. Now this is so annoying..

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 02:16 PM
    As far as i am concerned, Viber can go take a running leap into a bottomless pit. After so many times re-assuring us that we will BB10 users will get it they decide not to go ahead. Even had their own thread in here where a Viber rep would post saying its coming soon. Seems like it was all lies from the get go, no respect for devs/companies that lead people up the creek.
    You have no respect for companies who say coming soon but lead people up the creek?..but you are on a company's fan site that has done this. SMH Viber probably had plans of being on bb10 but after it flopped and company future plans became unknown they probably decided not to. Get your head out the sand. Other companies have to actually make decisions for their company best interest
    PFman, Acidwire and Kris Simundson like this.
    10-24-13 02:24 PM
    You have no respect for companies who say coming soon but lead people up the creek?..but you are on a company's fan site that has done this. SMH Viber probably had plans of being on bb10 but after it flopped and company future plans became unknown they probably decided not to. Get your head out the sand. Other companies have to actually make decisions for their company best interest
    Yep your right I have absolutely no respect for this company due to how they led us on to believe that they were developing a viber app for bb10.

If they weren't sure about how BlackBerry were going to do then they should have just kept their mouths shut like the other companies have done or issue out a statement that they were closely monitoring the BlackBerry 10 platform. Again like other companies have done so.

If anyone has their heads in the sand, it's you.

Posted via Z10
    RazrRob likes this.
    10-24-13 03:29 PM
    Yep your right I have absolutely no respect for this company due to how they led us on to believe that they were developing a viber app for bb10.

If they weren't sure about how BlackBerry were going to do then they should have just kept their mouths shut like the other companies have done or issue out a statement that they were closely monitoring the BlackBerry 10 platform. Again like other companies have done so.

Posted via Z10
    I agree a hundred percent with you.

If a company lies to you f....... 'em

That's why I now use a samsung s3 exclusively and my Playbook is used as a beer mat......

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    10-24-13 03:41 PM
    But wait I thought Vigorous Viber was working Vigorously??

Posted via CB10
    bobauckland likes this.
    10-24-13 04:24 PM

Posted via Z10
    I can see this is going wayy over your head...let me help. You are crying about Viber. So since blackberry promised bb10 for the PlayBook and didn't deliver why do you own a BlackBerry product? You make no sense
    10-25-13 03:37 AM
    I can see this is going wayy over your head...let me help. You are crying about Viber. So since blackberry promised bb10 for the PlayBook and didn't deliver why do you own a BlackBerry product? You make no sense
    Are u deliberately being obtuse because you think you are being smart?? It didn't bother me that bb10 didn't come out on the PlayBook, that wasn't the reason I bought one. I bought and buy blackberry products because simply they work for me.

As for Viber?, again I stand by my comments about them. You seem awfully butthurt about my opinion of them. Personally I don't care either way if u think I make no sense. What makes no sense is viber continually making promises to bring it to bb10 then deciding not to develop it.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 11:01 AM
    Are u deliberately being obtuse because you think you are being smart?? It didn't bother me that bb10 didn't come out on the PlayBook, that wasn't the reason I bought one. I bought and buy blackberry products because simply they work for me.

As for Viber?, again I stand by my comments about them. You seem awfully butthurt about my opinion of them. Personally I don't care either way if u think I make no sense. What makes no sense is viber continually making promises to bring it to bb10 then deciding not to develop it.

Posted via CB10
    To be honest you need to take a step back and look at this with open passion for BlackBerry and stop with the blind passion.

It's what it ruining the company. I used to do it to, blind with passion, because I wanted the company to succeed so badly, but now I've realized the error of my blindness.

It makes perfect sense that your upset, however to bash a company for not bringing a product, yet use a product of a company who've done this exact same thing, than defend them, is both naive and contradictory

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    TSY-CB likes this.
    10-25-13 11:20 AM