Hello guys,

is there anyone who maybe have the workaround for this problem, please?

Since yesterday I have had installed viber 5.6.5.1885 on my Q5 and also viber on my old android tablet Asus MemoPad HD7, which have android 4.2.2, and everything worked correctly.

But yesterday I've bought Huawei MediaPad T3 8.0 tablet, which has android 7.0 installed, as a replacement for my older Asus, and of course I've installed the latest viber through Play Store on it, and activated with my mobile phone number and started using without problems.

But as soon I picked up my Q5, to open viber, now I have got the situation that I needed to activate again the viber. I did it, and it activated without problem, but THAN, the viber on Huawei tablet deactivated my number and when I activated again on tablet the viber, the viber on Q5 again deactivated the number. And so on, innumerable of times. (actually three times, because than I have reached the daily quota of three received codes, and needed to wait 24 hours).

Than I have searched a little and found this official page:

https://support.viber.com/customer/e...ticles/1593168

Where you could see the explanation, that if I have the viber on the phone which is not the latest, the viber won't sunc with the tablet. Now I am in the position to have viber only on tablet or phone. I can't have the viber on both devices, if I understand this correctly!

Is there anyone who have had the same situation and maybe have the workaround for this problem?

I will use the viber on my new tablet only, I've decided, if there's no solution, but wanted to ask if there's maybe any. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks in advance guys ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Attached Thumbnails Viber on Q5 won't sync with android tablet 7.0-sync.jpg ย 
    05-18-18 10:00 PM
    Now I have tried one idea, which came to my mind today, but this also didn't worked.

I thought that if I install on my tablet the same viber version 5.6.5, which I have on Q5, that viber will let me have the application at the same time on both devices, but nothing.

Again the same situation. When I activate viber on Q5, I am immediately logged out from tablet, and vice versa.

๐Ÿ˜“
    06-01-18 12:43 PM
    Double post, sorry
    06-29-18 01:21 PM
    I have found the solution if anyone is interested, with the help of viber team.

I needed to activate my viber on the phone first, and to make the phone primary device, and than to register tablet as a secondary device, with the same number, of course. Not as primary, as I have always tried before.

On this way, tablet is syncing perfectly with the phone. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    06-29-18 01:21 PM