hi,
    I use viber.5.6.5 and have problems receiving video and audio messages. I get an info to check my storage and delte unused docs but my space used is 11gb out of 32

Posted via CB10
    10-19-16 09:43 AM
    I just got an audio message loop for 10 min if I press to open it prompts me to delete space

Posted via CB10
    10-19-16 09:49 AM
    Posted via CB10
    10-19-16 09:55 AM
    Vojo, instaliraj verziju 5.2.2

Sorry for the native language, just install 5.2.2 ver, it is one without any bug. At least for me, I use q10.

There is really something different between devices, I also had that problem on z30

Posted via CB10
    10-19-16 02:41 PM
    Oh yes, and set Rectangular in size of app

Posted via CB10
    10-19-16 04:03 PM
    To use this thread to contact you Nikola, because you have wrote that you are working in mobile repair shop. I am from New Belgrade. I have Q5. Do you work battery replacement for Q5 in your service?

๐Ÿ˜‰ Hvala unapred.
    Last edited by Vladislavt; 10-19-16 at 06:40 PM.
    10-19-16 04:14 PM
    @vlad, not at the moment, cause it will cost more than 35e, and you know that you can buy almost new one for 50e.

The price is that much because we can get those batteries only from Hungary, and almost 25e just in order, so we basically charging just hands. We dont use those Teracell or Commicel batteries, low quality, and those on KProdajem or Limundo, are used or already opened and without boxes or receipt, so you will never know are they used or replenished.

Pls contact guys from Conc in Novi Sad, they have replace my friends battery on z30 for 30e, so maybe they have better deal with their suppliers

Posted via CB10
    Vladislavt likes this.
    10-19-16 05:55 PM
    Thanks Nikola for all the informations.

And if I chose to replace Q5 battery no matter the price, will you do it for me?

I wouldn't like to change the entire phone, because this one works perfectly.

I'll contact Novi Sad, no problem, but if you are from Belgrade, it's easier to do that work here instead for sending to Novi Sad.

P. S. I have basically thought that the store Svebaterije, from Belville, have Q5 batteries, but they have only replacement for Q10, and their triax batteries are magnificent.

http://www.svebaterije.net/proizvod-...y-q10-baterija
    10-19-16 06:32 PM
    Im from Kula, thats even further xD
    Just contact anyone in Bg and check for prices, if it is about 20e, you know its some kind of low quality battery. Thing is that in our country, most peoples think that blackberry devices are used by mobsters and government, and first thing repair man thinking about is: oh yeah, that guy have money! So they pumping prices just because of that.

Anyway, Bg is better market and has more service shop there, and you will find for sure some better option than to send to me, and also there is a chance of breaking the device during shipment. And pls, do not order anything from Svet baterija, trust me...

Posted via CB10
    10-20-16 01:58 AM
    Thanks Nikola, I have understood everything ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘
    10-20-16 05:24 AM