Does this mean it actually recognizes BB10 devices as compatible with Play content? Is this due to Snap or is it because I installed Google Play Services, etc (although I uninstalled them)?
    Anyone else see this?

I just picked Maps as an example, but the message shows up on almost all apps that do not require KitKat.
    03-07-14 12:02 PM
    It's not that new, but most people probably haven't noticed it. When I hover over that green circle with the i it shows me Telus BlackBerry Z30. Very cool!
    03-07-14 12:08 PM
    It's because of Snap, in case you were wondering.
    03-07-14 12:28 PM
    It's not that new, but most people probably haven't noticed it. When I hover over that green circle with the i it shows me Telus BlackBerry Z30. Very cool!
    Mine shows AT&T Blackberry Z30, even though there is no AT&T Z30, and mine is a Claro Z30.
    So, does this mean Google Play knows something we don't or is it because I am using AT&T SIM card?

I wish we could push apps from here, hey maybe we can all donate to Snap developer to have a site like this to manage apps remotely. I always loved being able to install apps the moment I discover them, or whenever someone suggests it, instead of going through the hassle of logging on, searching for it, etc on the phone.
    03-07-14 12:54 PM
    Nice.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 12:55 PM
    I think SNAP gives you a Google/Android identifier of some sort, so it shows as a compatible device. If it didn't do this, you wouldn't be able to download apk's. Nothing is afforded by the identifier except to say that it steers you to apps that are compatible with V.4.2 of android on your BB10 device.
    03-07-14 01:17 PM