Thank you for this extensive response!

I will order the Meridian steel one (would love Luna, but pricing is just too much).
    On Amazon I think you can even find Luna's for $200, but I think the meridian looks better and has less black space around screen (bezel) than the round version.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-16 01:48 PM
    On Amazon I think you can even find Luna's for $200, but I think the meridian looks better and has less black space around screen (bezel) than the round version.

Posted via CB10
    I'm from Europe and sadly prices won't go that low.
    From videos/pictures I like Luna better (somehow feels like a round watch ), but I like Meridian as well.
    12-17-16 09:09 PM
    Have you ever seen ads for these watches anywhere? I'm curious if they can rise above Pebble. This market generally did not take off like they thought it would.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-16 11:21 PM
    Nope. I stumbled upon it after I searched for reviews based on battery life... There was just ONE!
    12-18-16 02:01 AM
    I have a Vector and a Pebble Time, both for over a year. I've used the Vector only with the Priv and I had problems with connectivity and notifications. Sometimes they worked, and sometimes they didn't. I've always kept the watch update to the latest firmware. The support team said that BlackBerries aren't officially supported, even the Priv because it has a different notifications system than other Androids. The battery does last forever though.

The Pebble Time on the other hand worked flawlessly both with BB10 and different Androids.
    12-20-16 04:16 AM
    I have a Vector and a Pebble Time, both for over a year. I've used the Vector only with the Priv and I had problems with connectivity and notifications. Sometimes they worked, and sometimes they didn't. I've always kept the watch update to the latest firmware. The support team said that BlackBerries aren't officially supported, even the Priv because it has a different notifications system than other Androids. The battery does last forever though.

The Pebble Time on the other hand worked flawlessly both with BB10 and different Androids.
    I have never had notification issues with the Passport. Also, I've never had connection issues. The worst thing I've encountered is that the app might randomly crash and need to be restarted. It does not happen often enough to be a nuisance.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-16 04:42 AM
    I received my watch today and for now it's a nice experience (can't wait to have some time with it after work).

Is there a BBM group for Vector Watch users?
    12-23-16 07:40 AM
    I received my watch today and for now it's a nice experience (can't wait to have some time with it after work).

Is there a BBM group for Vector Watch users?
    No, but maybe we should start one. Cell Ninja (Roger) deserves full credit for making Vector an option for us. He did a lot of polishing recently, such as allowing you to read text from the body of an email.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-16 03:01 PM
    No, but maybe we should start one. Cell Ninja (Roger) deserves full credit for making Vector an option for us. He did a lot of polishing recently, such as allowing you to read text from the body of an email.

Posted via CB10
    I created a group on BBM. Message me and I'll invite you: 2B91ACC8

Indeed, the watch would be useless on BB10 without him!
    12-24-16 07:47 AM
    I created a group on BBM. Message me and I'll invite you: 2B91ACC8

Indeed, the watch would be useless on BB10 without him!
    OK. Will send you a message.
    12-26-16 07:06 PM
60 123