I asked this in the Passport forum as that's the device I'm considering, and it has 10.3, but realized the question may be annswered with other BB10 versions or devices as well. So here goes ...

VCorganizer is an Android PIM I use. I'd like to consider switching back to a Passport from my Nexus 4 but would need to use VCorganizer or something similar. I know as an Android app it should run fine, but it has one key feature I'm wondering about - you can sync from VCorganizer to Outlook on your desktop (note - NOT Outlook.com), and also to your native Android PIM data (Calendar & Contacts). The need for the Outlook desktop sync is obvious, but the sync to the native PIM is also useful as any other apps that use contact info from the native contacts (or People) records will still be able to access the latest data. Please note that I maintain all Contact & Calendar info in VCOrganizer.

To head off the obvious "Why not just use the native Contact and Calendar apps?", it's the task management that keeps me with VCOrganizer. I'm not ready to switch to the Remember/Evernote method yet.

Anyway, my specific questions are :

1) Are you syncing VCOrganizer to Outlook on your desktop? If so, via Bluetooth, USB or other means?
    2) Are you able to sync VCOrganizer on your Passport to the native BB10 Contact and Calendar apps?

Any other tips, tricks or comments would be appreciated.

TIA - R.
    10-09-14 01:23 PM
    Did you get the answer to this?
    10-17-14 07:16 AM
    It is android app is available through snap. It is not something I use so no way of testing it. I'm sure someone around here give it a go to see if it works
    10-17-14 02:38 PM
    I have had my Z30 for about 2 months and have never rebooted

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 02:54 PM