hi, bb10 users a month ago i bought a bb passport and when i downloaded and installed whatsapp. whatsapp gave me popup that they don't support bb10 devices anymore. some people could still use whatsapp on their bb10 devices in 2018 and others not. afther trying a lot of tutorials how to fix whatsapp with the fixers and bgshellplus. my whatsapp had still some problems with sharing media. so, few days ago i saw a post here. someone managed using web whatsapp via opera browser (not the opera mini). so, i tried that too. somehow opera browser went full spastic and it was unusable (even with older versions). so, i stopped trying and deleted the browser. but that didn't stop me for finding out solution. so, i tried install firefox browser and this worked out for me.

so, what did i do. first i downloaded firefox from https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/mozill...-apk-download/ (this is an older version of firefox browser, because i was a little scared it went all laggy and spastic again)
    afther this i went to https://web.whatsapp.com/ and requested the desktop version. firefox browser loaded the page without any problems and i saw the qr code, but now comes the tricky part. i opened whatsapp and went to web whatsapp and brought the qr scanner in the front. after that i went back to firefox and refreshed the page so the page gave me a new qr code. i made a picture of that qr code with other phone and went immediately back to whatsapp. scanned the qr code from my other phone and poof. it was all working.

so i tested few things. photo's and video's sharing does work, voice messages also and i could even make picture with my front and back camera.

the only strange thing is. the page is a little zoomed in and can't be zoomed out and when you try to send a emoij. the page starts freezing and you need to refresh the page again.

this is not a biggy update, but maybe this helps some people.
    01-18-18 02:03 AM
    lol I'd stick with the Android app.
    01-18-18 01:53 PM
    lol I'd stick with the Android app.
    i use this method with the android version. some android wa users still can't share media files including me. i tried many tutorials like i mentioned in the description, but those didn't work out for me. most of the time i use web whatsapp on my computer, but when i'm traveling and so on. i'm using this method to share files with my family, friends and colleagues.
    01-18-18 03:54 PM
    Did u try using the WhatsFix app? Works great and u can share media files.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-18 05:34 PM