is that possibile? I have a pic I want to edit but I didn't take it with my Q10 camera. Any ways to work on it?

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 05:24 AM
    If you want to work on it with the phone's photo editor, just open the photo from the Picture app and edit it as usual.

Of course, you will have to transfer it to your phone first (emailing the picturevto yourself and then downloading the picture is an easy way to get it on your phone, for example).

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 05:38 AM
    I'm completely ignorant. What's the pictures app?

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 02:41 PM
    Look for the icon on the home screen with a purple flower on it that says "Pictures". Touching that will open the Pictures app.

However, if you don't know what the Pictures app is, then it sounds like you first need to learn the basics of using a modern smartphone... and that is a task that can't be done on a message board.

You need to invest your own time and effort and do some research. I suggest going to a store and asking someone to give you a demo of how to do basic things like opening apps and making phone calls etc...

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 03:44 AM
    Look for the icon on the home screen with a purple flower on it that says "Pictures". Touching that will open the Pictures app.

However, if you don't know what the Pictures app is, then it sounds like you first need to learn the basics of using a modern smartphone... and that is a task that can't be done on a message board.

You need to invest your own time and effort and do some research. I suggest going to a store and asking someone to give you a demo of how to do basic things like opening apps and making phone calls etc...

Posted via CB10
    Yep, sure.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 03:11 AM