Hey,

I'm having trouble setting up e-mail aliases.

Basically, I have a free gmail account (let's say account@gmail.com). I have a second account, hosted by bluehost (let's call it account@alias.com).

Gmail pulls all e-mail from the alias, and lets me send as the alias. I want to do the same thing on by Z10 -- I want to receive e-mail as account@gmail.com and send as account@alias.com.

How can I do this? I followed these guides:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-ti...s-bb10-820767/
    Setting up Gmail with alternate sending addresses ... - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

and neither of them panned out. The Blackberry.com one got me the closest, but I get hit with:

"Your login information for IMAP sever [imap.gmail.com] has changed or is incorrect. Please check your account settings."

Not sure how to resolve it. Any ideas?
    08-25-14 12:38 PM
    Hi I followed what Luc posted (your first link), you don't want to set it up on auto, you need to set it manually, so when adding accounts, click on the advance button immediately, this also got me last time.

On the next page you hit, 'imap' and follow the rest. as per Luc's instructions, the username is your gmail username, your email address however is your bluehost.
    08-25-14 11:44 PM