Hi all! I'm sorry for keep you bothering, but I have to sync all of my notes on the Remember app. I've just created an Evernote account but then? How to sync my notes in the remember app with Evernote? When I select notes it just give me the option to delete. I'm saying that because I have tried to copy and paste notes in the Evernote Folder Pleas help.
    09-12-13 07:19 AM
    If you've created your notes within the 'unfilled' folders, you'll need to copy and paste those notes into the evernote folder.

That's the only way that I know of when dealing with unfilled notes.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 07:24 AM
    If you've created your notes within the 'unfilled' folders, you'll need to copy and paste those notes into the evernote folder.

That's the only way that I know of when dealing with unfilled notes.

Posted via CB10
    But how to copy and paste?
    09-12-13 07:29 AM
    Essentially start over by entering them all in again.
    Otherwise the only option that I know of would be to copy the title of the note. Then copy the entry within the note, which could honestly take a while.

I wish that I had a better answer for you

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 07:32 AM
    So i have to "copy manually every note"? Wow, that's...not handy at all! because the problem is that I've made a backup thru BBlink,now I'm gonna install a leak version (first time). But I dunno if then, recovering backup everything will go ok. That's why I'm asking.
    09-12-13 07:35 AM
    And..I really need to be able to recover these notes..
    09-12-13 07:39 AM
    I hear ya and unfortunately I don't have any concrete answers for you. I've yet to ever have to reload a backed up item or even loaded a leak.

From here on in the only answers I can provide you are guesses... so I ask you, do you like to gamble? Lol
    Good luck

Posted via CB10
    smart548 likes this.
    09-12-13 07:41 AM
    Ahaha not really..But,if I install a leak and do not recover backup. Then reinstall my 10.1 version (I have to discover how to ) and then recover backup everything should be ok,right?
    09-12-13 07:45 AM
    I couldn't tell ya.

Really i'd look at it as in, which route would give me the least amount of steps.
    IE. how many notes are we talking? Can you load Evernote on another device, and manually type each entry while viewing that entry your BB10 device. That i imagine would go extremely quickly. The only downside would be if you have roughly 100 entries into your remember app, and i highly doubt that.

By doing so would then take away any concern of losing your notes and you would be free to load which ever leak you wish, then downgrade then upgrade then do what you would like.
    09-12-13 07:52 AM
    Almost 300 notes I wat now and then see which notes are really important to me Thx for reply!
    09-12-13 07:53 AM
    If you synced with outlook in the past, then notes should be there. If so, copy and paste using Evernote on PC. Then sync. Everything will showcase P on BlackBerry

BlackBerry Since 2006. Z10 Rogers, Halifax NS
    smart548 likes this.
    09-12-13 08:08 AM