08-29-19 03:40 AM
329 ... 121314
tools
    Good day all, I am still having serious issues trying to set up my BlackBerry I'D. I have tried it several times it is still telling me "Unable to connect to blackberry I'D server. Please try again (50504)". I need help.
    08-24-19 05:53 PM
    Amazing the number of misimpressions generated by certain parties on these forums eh bb9900?

Bravo BBL indeed!
    Not as bad as the abuse you see on the key forums, you'd swear some of those posters were paid by the competition to roam the net and heap abuse on those otherwise fine products; if not for Conite sticking up for the brand you wonder how on earth BBMo manage to sell any key devices reading those forums!

Allot of the criticism heaped on BBL is unfair e.g., that the brand name is toxic; give me a break BBL is synonymous with higher-end branding, at least TCL believed that. Can you imagine a Chinese company continuing to service a product line that supposedly didn't make them a dime. As I say give credit where credit is due, makes the earth a better place.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-19 06:56 PM
    Good day all, I am still having serious issues trying to set up my BlackBerry I'D. I have tried it several times it is still telling me "Unable to connect to blackberry I'D server. Please try again (50504)". I need help.
    Yeah a number of PlayBook users are having problems as well, and a few new posters are still having issues with BB10.

I'd use an Autoloader and try starting fresh. Report back with your results and fully document what you have tried.
    08-26-19 08:16 AM
    Hey Casdyx,

What device do you have? Is this after a security wipe? Let me know what's going on and we can probably assist.
    08-29-19 03:40 AM
329 ... 121314