Seen many complaints on BBworld WA page complaining unable to send video.
    I tried too and got a big prompt:
    Bad server request
    What i can remember only.
    Few days back i tried Android WA with WA Fixer installed and that too failed to send media files.
    But with this new problem are we in to new mess ?
    Or WhatsApp is gonna fix it ?
    11-26-16 08:51 AM
    Updated BBworld WhatsApp is known to have video sending issues and there's no solution to that right now. So get used to it.
    As for the Android version, sending media files work with WAAFixer
    11-26-16 08:58 AM
    No, It didn't worked.
    I tried some days back and finally returned to native App.
    But with this new issue BB10 users are in catch 22 situation.
    WA died before 31 Dec (In a way).
    11-26-16 09:09 AM
    Works for me. I'm on 10.3.3 dev OS, though.
    11-26-16 09:11 AM
    And 10.3.3 Dev OS can not be used as daily driver.
    Very bad.
    11-26-16 09:15 AM
    And 10.3.3 Dev OS can not be used as daily driver.
    Very bad.
    Yes the Dev OS is not meant for everyone.
    I've been on it for over 5 months now and I have no life threatening complains.
    I won't recommend it for anyone though.
    11-26-16 09:27 AM
    It seems that the version of Android with WAAFixer work on video.
    But the native version on BBW not send video. I've write at support Whatsapp.
    Let's heard of their e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, this problem must be solved. And WhatsApp on BB OS 10 should continue to be supported beyond June!

I write for the video problem-not send some of us, and this is their response, a semi-automatic response.
    Look the "As such, we no longer offer customer support for inquiries related to BlackBerry 10 smartphones."

What does it mean ??! Release new versions of the BlackBerry World, then do not fix bugs?
    I do not care send videos, images only, but i wll install at June WA-Android on my BB 10 and f*** WA.

"Hi,

WhatsApp will no longer be supported on BlackBerry 10 by June 30, 2017. As such, we no longer offer customer support for inquiries related to BlackBerry 10 smartphones.

Please refer to our FAQ articles for an answer to your query: BlackBerry 10 FAQ Articles

Thank you for being a loyal WhatsApp user. If you use a BlackBerry 10 smartphone, we recommend upgrading to a newer Android, iPhone, or Windows Phone before June 30, 2017 to continue using WhatsApp.

Please note, however, that WhatsApp will continue to support newer Android OS on BlackBerry devices. So if your current BlackBerry device operates on an Android OS, it will continue to be functional beyond June 30, 2017."
    11-26-16 10:04 AM
    @berryoz
    With many big houses the problem is they believe in one way communication.
    Wants everybody to follow what they want. They only know what is good.
    No real care for user.
    11-26-16 10:12 AM
    I'm on Threema now.
    WA suck my balls.

Posted from my Z30 (10.3.2.2876) #ILoveBB10Apps #ILoveBB10
    11-26-16 06:42 PM
    It seems that the version of Android with WAAFixer work on video.
    But the native version on BBW not send video. I've write at support Whatsapp.
    Let's heard of their e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, this problem must be solved. And WhatsApp on BB OS 10 should continue to be supported beyond June!

I write for the video problem-not send some of us, and this is their response, a semi-automatic response.
    Look the "As such, we no longer offer customer support for inquiries related to BlackBerry 10 smartphones."

What does it mean ??! Release new versions of the BlackBerry World, then do not fix bugs?
    I do not care send videos, images only, but i wll install at June WA-Android on my BB 10 and f*** WA.

"Hi,

WhatsApp will no longer be supported on BlackBerry 10 by June 30, 2017. As such, we no longer offer customer support for inquiries related to BlackBerry 10 smartphones.

Please refer to our FAQ articles for an answer to your query: BlackBerry 10 FAQ Articles

Thank you for being a loyal WhatsApp user. If you use a BlackBerry 10 smartphone, we recommend upgrading to a newer Android, iPhone, or Windows Phone before June 30, 2017 to continue using WhatsApp.

Please note, however, that WhatsApp will continue to support newer Android OS on BlackBerry devices. So if your current BlackBerry device operates on an Android OS, it will continue to be functional beyond June 30, 2017."
    That's why I wish they had stuck to their original plan and killed it next month. 7 more months of posts like this, yay.

Blackberry Poptart SE - Cricket Wireless
    howarmat likes this.
    11-27-16 11:22 AM
    That's why I wish they had stuck to their original plan and killed it next month. 7 more months of posts like this, yay.

Agreed.

Via Z10. OS 10.3.2.2876
    11-27-16 12:58 PM

Pure Hell all these posts about this crap app.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    11-27-16 01:21 PM
    I still don't understand why some are having issues with this. I'm one of the lucky ones who updated and able to send videos. You would think that the same issue would exist overall, but maybe there is something unique. I have no idea what that would be though.
    11-27-16 11:44 PM
    Now this is happening to me ugh

Posted via CB10
    11-28-16 01:36 PM
    Today I have uninstalled WhatsApp. And reinstall, now I can send videos now

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    11-30-16 12:16 AM
    The issue with video sending was not a problem with the recent update, nor something that reinstalling could have fixed. It was a problem caused by some server-side changes that happened around the same time as everyone installed the update.

That being said, as many have now noticed, the server issue has been fixed.
    JG_Agustin and Rico4you like this.
    11-30-16 12:41 PM
    Thanks for coming in and updating everyone. Glad to have you still on board for another 6 months.

Please do your best to have them continue to extend the blackout date (perhaps indefinitely). Thanks.
    11-30-16 04:55 PM
    Whatsapp working perfectly!
    11-30-16 05:33 PM
    The issue with video sending was not a problem with the recent update, nor something that reinstalling could have fixed. It was a problem caused by some server-side changes that happened around the same time as everyone installed the update.

That being said, as many have now noticed, the server issue has been fixed.
    Yup,
    Was on Android version till today who again refused to forward image.
    Reinstalled native App and working fine.
    Just the Video call feature i miss from Android version.
    12-01-16 06:39 AM