So my android apps stopped working on my leap and according to the forums they said I should reload the software.

I googled autoloaders for leap and got the blackberry website. There wasn't any warnings (that I saw) just a whole lot of autoloaders

I chose the leap one and loaded it but now some of my apps aren't there and certain functions like blackberry protect and assistant does not work.
    I saw on an old post from 2016 that it was because it was for developers download.

Unfortunately, I can't find much about how to fix my problem.

Please can anyone help me out?
    06-13-18 07:32 AM
    So my android apps stopped working on my leap and according to the forums they said I should reload the software.

I googled autoloaders for leap and got the blackberry website. There wasn't any warnings (that I saw) just a whole lot of autoloaders

I chose the leap one and loaded it but now some of my apps aren't there and certain functions like blackberry protect and assistant does not work.
    I saw on an old post from 2016 that it was because it was for developers download.

Unfortunately, I can't find much about how to fix my problem.

Please can anyone help me out?
    You downloaded and installed a crippled developer's OS. Go to this thread and look for the autoloader link (mega site). Here you will find ALL released OS's. Choose the autoloader, download, unzip, and run it on your device from your PC. You should be good after that. By the way, the Leap uses the same autoloader as the Z30. Good Luck!

https://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-l...links-1140113/
    06-13-18 08:07 AM