You may be right. Without the direct link that has been provided in this thread, I can't find this "patch". For instance, it doesn't show up if I search for "runtime". Maybe it is "unpublished", and that is the cause of the error. I do get the same error with the examples you offered.

Posted via CB10
    You can get to update via the link in the article in the Crackberry website. I'm sure Blackberry can keep special apps from showing up in search. That would only make it available to a select group of people. Probably not the first time BlackBerry used this method.
    02-16-16 07:36 PM
    Hmm I tried all the links provided earlier, and I get no response from any of them. Always the starting page of BBW. Could it be that it is not possible to open them in germany? This really bugs me, because I want my Android to work properly. I prefer BB10 Apps, but sometimes you just have to switch to the dark side..
    02-17-16 01:33 AM
    Hmm I tried all the links provided earlier, and I get no response from any of them. Always the starting page of BBW. Could it be that it is not possible to open them in germany? This really bugs me, because I want my Android to work properly. I prefer BB10 Apps, but sometimes you just have to switch to the dark side..
    Your Android apps will work just fine with the buggy Runtime, you just can't delete those apps. Of course you can always install the two Runtime bars from Cobalt's Runtime Analysis thread that is a fix for the buggy Runtime.
    02-17-16 03:42 AM
    It just seems faster, better radio (reception quality). Battery seems as good on both.
    I just used Sachesi and loaded a Blitz that I had for the OS. I didn't need to wipe. You can find on the Blitz on the specific thread for it.
    Radio is better eh? That really appeals. I'm in an area where signal is dodgy at the best of times.

And no notification nag of course.

Who really needs 2876 with its unfixed & unfixable bugs?

There seems to be a few blitzes out there. Would you mind linking to the one you used?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-17-16 08:41 AM
    I still get network error!

 Passport SE 
    02-17-16 08:46 AM
    Radio is better eh? That really appeals. I'm in an area where signal is dodgy at the best of times.

And no notification nag of course.

Who really needs 2876 with its unfixed & unfixable bugs?

There seems to be a few blitzes out there. Would you mind linking to the one you used?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...links-1051879/
    First post.
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    02-17-16 09:20 AM
    Thanks very much!
    02-17-16 11:54 AM
    I still have the network error

Posted via CB10
    02-17-16 01:09 PM
    i can't even see the update. if i click on the knowlege base link, appworld opens and nothing happens
    02-17-16 01:17 PM
    TyW Community Manager
    3:37 PM
    In order to access the update, you*must visit the URL using the browser on your BlackBerry 10 device.*
    <snip>
    To update the BlackBerry Runtime for Android, visit the following URL from the browser of the BlackBerry 10 smartphone
    Is it expected that the site returns "The requested item does not exist or is not available. (EC )" if you are viewing it using a web browser on your computer, or tablet.*
    Note; We are still investigating reports that some users receive a network error when attempting to install the update. As soon as this issue is resolved I'll be sure to*notify everyone! Thank you for your patience and understanding*
    Add Comment

Posted via CB10
    JamesW_UK likes this.
    02-17-16 03:07 PM
    This is TyW
    BlackBerry support community manager

Posted via CB10
    02-17-16 03:09 PM
    This situation is a leg of lame with lamesauce glaze.
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    02-17-16 03:15 PM
    Network error still present as of 2:05 p.m. U.S. West Coast time, 2/17/2016. Note: I bookmarked the download page in BBW and now try to obtain the download several times per day. So far, nothing. Same error on each try.
    02-17-16 04:07 PM
    I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but it doesn't seem that anyone has asked it yet:

How are we sure that BlackBerry has actually intended for this update to be released in BlackBerry World? Has anyone had it show up when they check their available updates in BlackBerry World? Or are we only able to find it when we follow the link from the CrackBerry article?

I know it's been long enough that an official fix should have been released long ago by now but, given realistic expectations, isn't it entirely possible that we are seeing something that isn't technically ready for users to download and that's why we are getting a random error message?
    02-17-16 07:33 PM
    Still no way to download it?

Posted via CB10 from Passport SQW100-4/10.3.2.2876
    02-17-16 10:06 PM
    I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but it doesn't seem that anyone has asked it yet:

How are we sure that BlackBerry has actually intended for this update to be released in BlackBerry World?
    Because BlackBerry has the BBW link up in their knowledge base to fix the Runtime issue people are having with 2876.
    02-17-16 10:23 PM

How are we sure that BlackBerry has actually intended for this update to be released in BlackBerry World? Has anyone had it show up when they check their available updates in BlackBerry World?
    I had it show up as an available update in BB World over the course of the first few days. As a matter of fact, it showed up just a few hours before Bla1ze blogged about it. And as I said, a few days later it seemed to disappear. I had been trying to repeatedly download it but had been getting network errors.

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    02-17-16 10:43 PM
    Because BlackBerry has the BBW link up in their knowledge base to fix the Runtime issue people are having with 2876.
    Ahh... I see. Well, then this is definitely not the best show of support from them. Good thing it's mostly just us watching.
    02-17-16 11:26 PM
    When I tried to open it in desktop mode I can acces the page but I have an error. If I try to open it with desktop mode off it opens in BlackBerry World not in the browser.

Is there a setting so I can open it in browser without activating the desktop mode?

Posted via CB10
    02-18-16 12:13 AM
    ,snip>

As a matter of fact, it showed up just a few hours before Bla1ze blogged about it. And as I said, a few days later it seemed to disappear.

<snip>

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    Yes, that's exactly the behaviour I saw... one second it was there in a search, then the next time I went back and searched for it, it was "gone".

Tried it again yesterday for the first time in a while myself... Still seeing "Network error".

Regards

James
    02-18-16 01:14 AM
    TyW Community Manager
    3:37 PM

<snip>

Note; We are still investigating reports that some users receive a network error when attempting to install the update. As soon as this issue is resolved I'll be sure to*notify everyone! Thank you for your patience and understanding*

<snip>

Posted via CB10
    Thanks again for this.

As Conite has said over on the runtime analysis thread, 99% can't download it, it would seem... not "some"..

Incidentally, has anyone noticed that the number of "reviews" on the download has been just 3 since I first looked? I know not everyone will have submitted a review for it, IF they managed to download it, but you'd think someone would have seen that at BB, and said "Hmmmm... that's low, even for our Apps... Perhaps we need to check it's properly available?"

Wishful thinking, I know....

Regards

James
    02-18-16 01:19 AM
    Bodes well for BlackBerry's pledge to short-notice rapid-response support the Priv with urgent security- and bug fix patches, this...
    Last edited by jojon2se; 02-18-16 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Better wording... maybe..?
    02-18-16 02:21 AM
    Bodes well for BlackBerry's pledge to short-notice rapid-response support the Priv with urgent security- and bug fix patches, this...
    The Priv has received the monthly security patches faster than Google's own Nexus devices. If anything, this proves where their resources lie (or where they don't).
    Last edited by conite; 02-18-16 at 07:21 AM.
    02-18-16 05:47 AM
    Meanwhile, down the garden path...

Posted via CB10
    02-18-16 06:57 AM
    Incidentally, has anyone noticed that the number of "reviews" on the download has been just 3 since I first looked? I know not everyone will have submitted a review for it, IF they managed to download it, but you'd think someone would have seen that at BB, and said "Hmmmm... that's low, even for our Apps... Perhaps we need to check it's properly available?"

Wishful thinking, I know....

Regards

James
    I think the reviews are from the last time they did an Android runtime update though BlackBerryWorld. The dates on the reviews are from two years ago.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-16 07:49 AM
392 ... 910111213 ...