Oh, don't get me wrong

But, trying isn't the same as succeeding...
    Pure haiku.

Regarding patched ART, well, problem is not in broken deployment. Problem is that they can't fix it even after three days.
    JeepBB likes this.
    02-15-16 09:36 AM
    Still waiting for fix to network error....

 Passport SE 
    02-15-16 09:58 AM
    Pure haiku.

Regarding patched ART, well, problem is not in broken deployment. Problem is that they can't fix it even after three days.
    3?

It's now been 5 days, as the "fix" was first reported being available on the 10th.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-16 11:05 AM
    3?

It's now been 5 days, as the "fix" was first reported being available on the 10th.

Posted via CB10
    Plus the Runtime error was first reported on Dec 19th.
    alan0ford, Ursus Rufus and chalx like this.
    02-15-16 11:11 AM
    Hi,

There's no need to be so drastic (well, at this point at least)... if you keep the earlier ART as I posted above, which is 10.3.2.2813, your device will function just fine. The update is for those with the "bugged" version 10.3.2.2836 installed.

Although I've absolutely nothing to confirm it, it would be likely that there is little, if any, difference at all in using 10.3.2.2813 or 10.3.2.371, aside from some reports of a few Android applications failing to run in 371 (isolated so far, but that may be because so few of us have managed to install it a this point).

But, it would be nice to be able to get 371 just to get rid of the upgrade "nags", for one thing...

Regards

James
    Yesterday I just reloaded OS. 2813. Functioning ART and not a single nag. Just don't check for a OS update and you won't get nagged.
    02-15-16 11:21 AM
    Best way to avoid the nag messages is patch and not fresh install 2813...either ART (Sachesi or Sideloader) or the entire 2813 OS (3 bar files) to an up to date 2876 installation and make sure auto update is set to off. It will still flag an update in BBLINK but at least you will not be getting a daily notification in Hub.
    Last edited by kputock; 02-15-16 at 04:46 PM.
    02-15-16 04:32 PM
    BlackBerry are looking in to the network error in BlackBerry world

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    02-15-16 04:45 PM
    Did anyone get the BlackBerry World to download the Runtime because I still hav no luck with it
    02-15-16 05:13 PM
    Yesterday I just reloaded OS. 2813. Functioning ART and not a single nag. Just don't check for a OS update and you won't get nagged.
    Did you roll back your whole OS?

Posted via CB10
    02-15-16 07:50 PM
    Best way to avoid the nag messages is patch and not fresh install 2813...either ART (Sachesi or Sideloader) or the entire 2813 OS (3 bar files) to an up to date 2876 installation and make sure auto update is set to off. It will still flag an update in BBLINK but at least you will not be getting a daily notification in Hub.
    The whole OS? Any system for just the ART seems to always bring the notification. Every few days at longest.
    02-15-16 07:53 PM
    Did you roll back your whole OS?

Posted via CB10
    I did. I like it better than the update.
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    02-16-16 03:16 AM
    Blackberry is getting worst and worst first they release a Broken update and then they release a broken fix. Only BlackBerry can do that

Posted via CB10
    crackberry_geek likes this.
    02-16-16 08:23 AM
    I did. I like it better than the update.
    Hmm. So, if you wouldn't mind... Could you explain what you like better (besides the obvious bug-freeness)?

And also, how you went back?

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-16 08:48 AM
    FYI it was a long (holiday) weekend in Ontario where BlackBerry  is based.

Maybe now that it's over we will see some movement on the update network error..

Posted via CB10
    02-16-16 08:52 AM
    The whole OS? Any system for just the ART seems to always bring the notification. Every few days at longest.
    No not using Sachesi but is has to be fully up to date on 2876 first, and make sure auto update is turned off in settings before patching.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-16 09:02 AM
    I had tweeted this issue to @BlackBerryHelp. I received a private message reply, this can happen over excellent WiFi and cell coverage. Their development team is working on it and will report back to them when the issue is resolved.
    I think all unpublished application can't be download if you not purchase/download before they remove from store. if you download/buy before, and then application is unpublished by developer, you can still download it again.

Try to download this:

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/35022888

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/62752

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/20108342

all this application is unpublished, and can't be found on BlackBerry World website.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-16 10:38 AM
    There is nothing wrong with my phone. I've installed Cobolt's downgrade. No issues whatsoever. My problem is this. I feel insulted. BlackBerry issues an update that doesn't work. Who tests these things? Then they release a fix to fix the fix that also doesn't work giving a Network Error. Again who tests these things.
    I am not an *****, I can upgrade and downgrade as required to keep the phone working but I shouldn't have to. I wonder if anyone left at BlackBerry has the knowledge to write to code to sort this mess out.
    Like I say there is nothing wrong with my phone but if BlackBerry can't get it right I'm considering going elsewhere. If BlackBerry don't want me I can live without them.

Posted via my mobile
    crackberry_geek and JamesW_UK like this.
    02-16-16 10:47 AM
    There is nothing wrong with my phone. I've installed Cobolt's downgrade. No issues whatsoever. My problem is this. I feel insulted. BlackBerry issues an update that doesn't work. Who tests these things? Then they release a fix to fix the fix that also doesn't work giving a Network Error. Again who tests these things.
    I am not an *****, I can upgrade and downgrade as required to keep the phone working but I shouldn't have to. I wonder if anyone left at BlackBerry has the knowledge to write to code to sort this mess out.
    Like I say there is nothing wrong with my phone but if BlackBerry can't get it right I'm considering going elsewhere. If BlackBerry don't want me I can live without them.

Posted via my mobile
    I agree, I am also ok with my phone but I start to wonder if they can't get the basics right where does it leave 'security'

Passport running on 10.3.2. 2876
    crackberry_geek likes this.
    02-16-16 11:34 AM
    First enjoyed the ability to download the ART fix from BBW with theQ10, but now have problems with opening android notification from HUB. Back to the ART from latest OTA and it's working again. Crazy.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-16 01:45 PM
    I think all unpublished application can't be download if you not purchase/download before they remove from store. if you download/buy before, and then application is unpublished by developer, you can still download it again.

Try to download this:

all this application is unpublished, and can't be found on BlackBerry World website.

Posted via CB10
    What in the world are you writing about? This is about the Runtime fix, not some un-purchased or purchased app. I don't think you understand the issue of the "Network Error"
    02-16-16 04:45 PM
    Hmm. So, if you wouldn't mind... Could you explain what you like better (besides the obvious bug-freeness)?

And also, how you went back?

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    It just seems faster, better radio (reception quality). Battery seems as good on both.
    I just used Sachesi and loaded a Blitz that I had for the OS. I didn't need to wipe. You can find on the Blitz on the specific thread for it.
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    02-16-16 04:48 PM
    BB10 is not going away. For the nay sayers, same kind of speculation was tossed around about Microsoft. Well, MS is still in the mobile game and gaining traction.

Posted via CB10
    As much as I love BlackBerry and think BB10 is a fantastic OS there is an inconvenient fact you ignore in the above statement.

MSFT $410 Billion market cap, many revenue streams, huge profits
    BBRY $3.6 Billion market cap, few revenue streams, little to no profit

MS can afford to dabble and lose billions trying to improve their mobile device presence. BlackBerry has limited funds to do the same.

Anything beyond maintenance will be welcome, but the writing is on the wall unfortunately. I'd love for this to be false and for BB10 phones to be flying off the shelves faster than they can make them, but it won't happen.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-16 05:09 PM
    What in the world are you writing about? This is about the Runtime fix, not some un-purchased or purchased app. I don't think you understand the issue of the "Network Error"
    i think network error because blackberry runtime for android is unpublished on appworld website.
    02-16-16 06:00 PM
    i think network error because blackberry runtime for android is unpublished on appworld website.
    Except for the fact the are those who have downloaded it and Blackberry has admitted they are working on the issue.
    02-16-16 06:16 PM

Try to download this:

Posted via CB10
    You may be right. Without the direct link that has been provided in this thread, I can't find this "patch". For instance, it doesn't show up if I search for "runtime". Maybe it is "unpublished", and that is the cause of the error. I do get the same error with the examples you offered.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-16 06:22 PM
392 ... 89101112 ...