Nothing works. Just about fed up with BB10 at this point. Definitely jumping ship to the PRIV asap.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-16 08:10 AM
    I'm also getting the network error, in the US with T-Mobile. I've actually bookmarked the file in BBW, so I can just go back to it without following a link. Wifi signal is strong, and everything else works, but this file won't download. I've tried every "fix" mentioned in this thread. I can only imagine BlackBerry is rolling this out gradually to different regions, for some reason, and those of us not whitelisted are getting the network error.

Actually, that's a little far-fetched...
    BallRockReaper likes this.
    02-12-16 08:14 AM
    No longer available :/

02-12-16 09:17 AM
    Posted here officially by BlackBerry, but it looks like the link is down as reported by others.

Hopefully it will be resolved soon and we can update it from BBW without so-called "network issues":

Unable to uninstall Android applications after updating to BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3.2

Also, a BlackBerry Community Manager stated that they are aware of the issue and are looking into it:

https://supportforums.blackberry.com...3153625/page/3
    02-12-16 09:25 AM
    Hmm... I got it successfully this morning on the first try... unlock Passport, Rogers Canada here.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    02-12-16 09:28 AM
    Hmm... I got it successfully this morning on the first try... unlock Passport, Rogers Canada here.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    Buggar! LOL

From my Tower of Power Q5
    02-12-16 09:39 AM
    I got the network error too. I disabled WiFi and tried it that way but because the download is larger than 50MBs it wouldn't download. I will try again tomorrow. It appears the update is beginning to work for some people. I have apps that I deleted that are still hanging out in android I would most definitely like them off my phone.
    02-12-16 10:00 AM
    I got the network error too. I disabled WiFi and tried it that way but because the download is larger than 50MBs it wouldn't download. I will try again tomorrow. It appears the update is beginning to work for some people. I have apps that I deleted that are still hanging out in android I would most definitely like them off my phone.
    I have deleted a lot of Android apps, the icon goes away and they move from the installed tab on Snap to the available tab, does that mean they have been deleted? How do you determine if they are 'still hanging out in android'?

Passport running on 10.3.2. 2876
    02-12-16 10:20 AM
    I have deleted a lot of Android apps, the icon goes away and they move from the installed tab on Snap to the available tab, does that mean they have been deleted? How do you determine if they are 'still hanging out in android'?

Passport running on 10.3.2. 2876
    Try downloading them again. If still installed, a RE-install generally will fail.
    02-12-16 11:05 AM
    Looks like Snap always thinks an app is deleted as soon as it left your homescreen - just like OS10 itself thinks. I think this is because it is an OS10 app. Amazon App store or any other Android app will show you what's really on your phone.

Nevertheless Snap fooled me at first, too.
    02-12-16 11:06 AM
    Nothing works. Just about fed up with BB10 at this point. Definitely jumping ship to the PRIV asap.

Posted via CB10
    Makes no sense at all to me... you're unconfidential with BB and now you're willing to jump on a new ship with them?

And what's "nothing"?
    02-12-16 11:09 AM
    Hi,

I had that idea too, to try downloading it via network data, instead of via Wifi.

What I found was in the Blackberry World application, if you swipe single finger down, you can get to the application's own settings; Within that, there is an option "Network and Data Limits" and it's in here that you can enable "Download Large Items Over The Mobile Network" which should allow you then to download anything >50MB via network data....but...

... I tried that myself earlier and still got the "network error" anyway, *sigh*. You might have better luck though.

For what it's worth, I've gone back to the old runtime again, especially as Sachesi makes it so easy to roll back, and am going to leave it for a while until the new runtime download is stable (ha!), before I try again. Of course, I'll still be following the threads here.

Regards

James
    02-12-16 11:14 AM
    Have enough of the error.
    Patch my Z10 with the bar files I have from OS 2813 with sashesi.
    Luckily I don't delete the files.

Posted from my Z30 (10.3.2.2876 patched 2813 ART)
    02-12-16 11:16 AM
    Got it pushed to me, through the usual conduit - not BBW.

Unfortunately it still won't run the "BankID" only-Android-app-I-must-have, so I guess I'll, again, be rolling back to the 2813 build. :7
    02-12-16 11:29 AM
    Got it pushed to me, through the usual conduit - not BBW.

Unfortunately it still won't run the "BankID" only-Android-app-I-must-have, so I guess I'll, again, be rolling back to the 2813 build. :7
    If you are referring to OTA then you did not get the Runtime update. You received the latest OS update which contains the buggy Runtime.
    02-12-16 11:34 AM
    If you are referring to OTA then you did not get the Runtime update. You received the latest OS update which contains the buggy Runtime.
    Maybe... I did get that one back then, though (and had to roll back the ART bars), and figure it would be funny timing if that was it. This one was only 85kB, too.
    02-12-16 11:40 AM
    I've been keeping both my BlackBerry Passport phones away from the latest OTA update because of ART issue.

I'm going to allow my older OG Passport to update then try getting the updated runtime - see how it goes - before allowing it anywhere near my SE.

Is there a quintessential test?

� CB10 via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition �
    02-12-16 11:51 AM
    Reading this thread only further emphasizes what idiocy it is to think BlackBerry has enough competence to thrive in a world of software only.

Great job Mr Chen... NOT!!!

BlackBerry 2015/2016 = Stealing defeat from the jaws of victory!
    02-12-16 12:22 PM
    worked the 1st time I attempted to install it. what didn't work was installing it on the previous software release. loading 2836 solved that problem. now passport works great, battery drain resolved and I haven't had problems losing connection to blend every 30 seconds intermittently.
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    02-12-16 12:37 PM
    Please tell me how can install BlackBerry runtime app via BlackBerry word coz network error
    Updated Android Runtime for BlackBerry10-img_20160211_215302.png

Posted via CB10
    02-12-16 12:48 PM
    worked the 1st time I attempted to install it. what didn't work was installing it on the previous software release. loading 2836 solved that problem. now passport works great, battery drain resolved and I haven't had problems losing connection to blend every 30 seconds intermittently.
    Have been wondering if I can just update from the rolled back runtime courtesy Cobalt / Conite / Sachesi. Guess what you're saying is no?

Posted via CB10
    02-12-16 01:00 PM
    Assuming no network error. Thought I'd check. It's there. I'm in north central Ontario.
    Updated Android Runtime for BlackBerry10-img_20160212_112133.png

Posted via CB10
    02-12-16 01:01 PM
    No wonder... did you read the description at BBW?

saying:
    Reboot after Update!

Posted via -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    Right you are sir, I missed that part. Weird that so many people have troubles downloading this, for me it worked on the first attempt. I'm on Telcel in Mexico, but my Passport was bought unlocked from Shop BlackBerry back in October 2014.

Passport SQW100-1 OS 10.3.2.2876
    02-12-16 01:06 PM
    Really for me in France on Bouygues T�l�com i was able To update the firmware.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-16 01:14 PM
    someone has the bar files
    ?
    02-12-16 02:52 PM
392 ... 45678 ...