Hi!

Just wondering how many other users have been effected by this. I used to only have to have my audio at half way. But now if I want to be able to hear my audio I have to have it set to almost maximum. Media volume is not effected, but notification volume is.

I really hope an update is in the works to this, because it was totally fine before the upgrade

| bER1Nry | on the |  Q10 |
    02-20-15 06:09 PM
    I've noticed this, other users have also reported it.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 06:22 PM
    Yes, many threads on this already. Have a look around.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 06:26 PM
    Yes, many threads on this already. Have a look around.

Posted via CB10
    Well that won't solve the problem :P.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 06:45 PM
    I realize there are a lot of other threads covering this but I want solutions. and unless enough noise is made about it BlackBerry isn't going to fix it soon

| bER1Nry | on the |  Q10 |
    Q10Bold and Posdas like this.
    02-20-15 08:53 PM
    Exactly the same problem here, I was late to work because of it today, and was given a formal warning with the risk of being sacked as a result

I feel badly let down. This could end up costing me my livlihood and turn my phone into a glorified paperweight.

Can anyone help?
    02-21-15 12:33 PM
    I don't mind the sound level limitation but I'm really upset that they messed up the media audio quality.
    The equalizer setting are too extreme to be of any use.
    I bought a Z30 for the FM Radio and the great sound including the media sound quality. I had also found the perfectly complementary earbuds for It.
    In fact, my wife who has been using my Z30 lately was willing to put up with the rest of the annoyances
    and was planning to switch from an iPhone.
    As for the sound level, they could have kept the level limitation for earphones but allowed higher level for speakers. Also, the level scale seems way nonlinear.
    02-21-15 01:07 PM
    Exactly the same problem here, I was late to work because of it today, and was given a formal warning with the risk of being sacked as a result

I feel badly let down. This could end up costing me my livlihood and turn my phone into a glorified paperweight.

Can anyone help?
    Buy an alarm clock, my choice would be a wakeup lamp which will help you wake more naturally. However a cheap radio controlled alarm clock will help you keep your job.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 01:17 PM