I am running with software release 10.3.2.556, OS 10.3.2.858 build 857418

I have an OTA update (AT&T) pending for my BlackBerry Classic for software release 10.3.3.2129.

I remember the initial release of 10.3.3 had some issues with Bluetooth and the Facebook app getting wiped out. I think there were a couple of other issues.

Is this software release after the initial release that had the issues noted above, or should I wait? Will this have the Krack fix?

Any other words of wisdom before proceeding? (will I need to reinstall Cobalt's Google packages) Is there a post that summarizes the major changes?

Sorry if this was addressed in the forums already, but I am not finding anything to confirm if this release is good. I have been searching CrackBerry and the web over the last week sporadically without finding anything of substance. With a busy family, I don't have much patience like in my younger days to deal with significant upgrade issues.

Regards,
    Anders

Posted via CB10
    01-30-19 11:29 PM
    I am running with software release 10.3.2.556, OS 10.3.2.858 build 857418

I have an OTA update (AT&T) pending for my BlackBerry Classic for software release 10.3.3.2129.

I remember the initial release of 10.3.3 had some issues with Bluetooth and the Facebook app getting wiped out. I think there were a couple of other issues.

Is this software release after the initial release that had the issues noted above, or should I wait? Will this have the Krack fix?

Any other words of wisdom before proceeding? (will I need to reinstall Cobalt's Google packages) Is there a post that summarizes the major changes?

Sorry if this was addressed in the forums already, but I am not finding anything to confirm if this release is good. I have been searching CrackBerry and the web over the last week sporadically without finding anything of substance. With a busy family, I don't have much patience like in my younger days to deal with significant upgrade issues.

Regards,
    Anders

Posted via CB10
    The BB10 Facebook app no longer functions, so it doesn't matter.

Bluetooth is fine.

You're moving from a 4 year old OS to a 2 year old OS.
    01-30-19 11:35 PM
    It's already some time ago for me, but I remember that even at the time the facebook app didn't work, the contacts and calendar were still there. But after updating facebook, they were gone. I don't know, if that's what you mean. Or if the OS-update updates Facebook.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-19 06:19 PM