I already update to 10.3.3 via autoloader a few days ago. And from my point of view, everything is smooth and good, except I experiencing browser crash once while it never happen in 10.3.2. RAM management is improved, really. Overall it's really good and better, just do the autoloader way like me, Ota may come a month or more.

Oh and for Facebook integration, there's a way to fix that by side loading some bar file from 10.3.2, but keep in mind messenger will not work, search this forum. I'm in 10.3.3 and I have Facebook hub integration!
    So you are getting the birthday notifications in your texts sms messages sector at the top now since side loaded the old facebook bar file? Available?

Posted via CB10
    12-10-16 07:12 PM
    Sorry, off course it works. But i prefer sachesi/DBBT because no need to go to development mode
    Love DBBT also..

Posted via CB10
    12-10-16 07:14 PM
    After being on iPhone for so many years then Android and watching everyone cry about things that have changed or things that have broken is fun for me. I no longer have any urges to update until I see what pains others have endured. Often I have waited like on iPhone till they have went from a 7.0 update to a 7.5 due to all the repairs the had to implement from the first. Or when we lost some freedom on our sd cards when updating to kitkat.
    I suspect the BlackBerry will have to follow up on this update due to the number of bugs being reported. Not for the consumer, they don't care about us but the Gov and military that need dependable functionality. I'm sure it may come sooner than most think.
    Anyway I'm perfectly happy on my 10.3.2

Posted via CB10
    12-11-16 12:18 AM
    So you are getting the birthday notifications in your texts sms messages sector at the top now since side loaded the old facebook bar file? Available?

Posted via CB10
    I dont know because i dont sync events from facebook, there's is too many of them so i turn it off. But knowing FB friends is synced in contact, it should work i think. For calendar events i only sync from my Google account.

By the way, if you dont have it, here's all the file needed to make FB works again in 10.3.3
    Facebook Bar 10.7.31.9, the main app
    System settings accounts bar. For add Facebook login option in Account setings, taken from 10.3.2, they removed it in 10.3.3
    Social connect Facebook bar
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    12-12-16 03:32 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD