One very useful gesture I would like to have....is for me to be able to peek at my calendar/agenda.
    I love the feature of being able to peek at the Hub with the Up>Right gesture.
    It would be nice if we can also peek at the Agenda by doing a Up>Left.
    This will be super useful.
    The Hub and the Calendar are the two most access screen when I am at work.
    I know I can look a list of upcoming appointment if I pull down on the Hub screen...but it will be much easier/faster if I can just peek by a Up>Left gesture.
    Do you agree? Would you like to see this feature?

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 10:50 PM
    Not a bad idea.. although the pull down in the hub works fine for me.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 10:55 PM
    Yeah, it's an excellent idea. However, the gesture you recommended is not in use as of now but sure if blackberry is seeing it, they should put it in place

Also, I'd personally would want to have customisable gesture.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 11:02 PM

Posted via CB10
    Peek gesture means I don't have to go back to the Hub...and then do a pull down. But rather, we can peek at the Agenda list anytime we want, and quickly go back to whatever app running at that time.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 11:20 PM
    One very useful gesture I would like to have....is for me to be able to peek at my calendar/agenda.
    I love the feature of being able to peek at the Hub with the Up>Right gesture.
    It would be nice if we can also peek at the Agenda by doing a Up>Left.
    This will be super useful.
    The Hub and the Calendar are the two most access screen when I am at work.
    I know I can look a list of upcoming appointment if I pull down on the Hub screen...but it will be much easier/faster if I can just peek by a Up>Left gesture.
    Do you agree? Would you like to see this feature?

Posted via CB10
    To add to that, what doing the "up" gesture to peek, they can show the date up top, maybe besides or in the place of the time.. maybe like what it does with battery icon turns into percentage

Posted via CB10 App
    07-03-14 11:57 PM
    Yeah, but this list has two aspects which are not good:
    • the list disappears from time to time and if you don't see anything you think you don't have any dates ...
    • the list is too short (one day), I would like to see at last 3 or 7 days or better: items regardless of when they come
    07-04-14 01:34 AM
    For those who remember the old days of having custom theme on 9000/9800....the two most popular component to be placed on the home screen are message and calendar entries. We did that so that we can peek into those by just activating the screen.
    I can peek into my message on BB10 but not to my calendar.....hope they will implement the Up>Left peek.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-14 11:06 AM
    I rather use that (up > right) for switching apps. Current setup is too much

Posted via CB10
    07-04-14 11:20 AM
    Or make the gestures optional, for some the calender and for others app switching for example..

Posted via CB10 App
    07-04-14 12:00 PM
    Or make the gestures optional, for some the calender and for others app switching for example..

Posted via CB10 App
    There are still a few gesture that Blackberry can implement...e.g. Two fingers Left, Two fingers Right, etc

I would prefer Up>Left and Up>Right reserved for peeks. App switching can be two fingers Left / Right.

Posted via CB10
    00_Agent likes this.
    07-04-14 04:36 PM