Hi guys,

I hope this is right forum to ask and post about my situation. I have Q10 and I love it, really great phone, the keyboard insanely amazing. I am iPhone user since 2007 and have had all generations iPhones, but last week I decided the first time in my life to my Blackberry and I am not regret it even one second!

The questions is English is not my first language, I am Georgian and I would like to have Georgian keyboard input on my Q10 and I know waiting for Blackberry to do it will takes years or they will not do it.

Any suggestions who will help me? Any developer? any team? please I hope someone will have answer for me.

Thanks.
    05-12-13 03:08 PM
    Anyone? Please if someone have an idea post.
    05-13-13 10:40 AM
    up and someone? Any idea?
    05-14-13 10:15 PM
    A developer can't help you. BlackBerry is the only one that can help you. Email or tweet them

Posted with my AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    05-14-13 11:11 PM
    BlackBerry isn't interested in additional input language support.

There are numerous petitions, pleads, demands, requests here and on BlackBerry's forums with no indication whatsoever that BlackBerry will offer more input languages on any of their devices. In the rarest cases that someone from BlackBerry does answer, they have a simple, generic answer hoping that will get you off their back: "BlackBerry does not currently offer support for <xyz> language, BlackBerry only provides wireless operators with the "raw" operating system and leaves it to the discretion of the carrier to introduce non-supported languages"

Wouldn't surprise me if you never see Georgian as an input language option on a BlackBerry device.

Sorry to dash your hopes, but ... that's BlackBerry.

It's quite stunning, actually, if you think about it. Both Apple and Android had an incredible list of supported languages (input and content) right from the time they introduced their products on the market - and the number of supported languages has only grown since then.
    05-15-13 09:43 AM
    You are wright. I know that and I know it takes years to get official support from Blackberry. It took years with Apple and still unofficial keyboard, only Android allowed developers to write keyboard apps which support Georgian too.

I did same for Palm Web OS, was easy to do it myself for Palm Pre 2 hard keyboard input and thats what I am looking now, I need someone who knows BB OS well and can do any unsupported language input and then I will change it with Georgian alphabet.

Thanks.
    05-15-13 10:21 AM
    No one needs inputs for their languages? which is not supported by BB? Hope someone will have any ideas how to do it.
    05-18-13 12:07 PM
    I am Georgian and I would like to have Georgian keyboard input on my Q10 and I know waiting for Blackberry to do it will takes years or they will not do it.

Any suggestions who will help me? Any developer? any team? please I hope someone will have answer for me.

Thanks.
    KeyboMagic now supports Georgian. More details can be found here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/app-ann...guages-942099/
    07-17-14 02:11 PM