Hello,

I have been on a business trip, on the way I needed a very important email which was in a folder of my Exchange account. So I opened the Hub, selected the folder and it was ... empty

I double checked the settings of my email account (Exchange), but it was set to unlimited, went back to the Hub/folder but the folder was still empty. Next I tried to manually sync the folder but no email was in the folder.

WTF??? ;(

Thank god I also had my iPad with me, there all emails have been shown in the especially folder.

Did I miss any settings on my Q10? Firmware is 10.1.0.2309 (latest available).

Posted via CB10 with my great Q10
    06-30-13 07:32 AM
    Did I miss any settings on my Q10? Firmware is 10.1.0.2309 (latest available).
    Remember that's your software not your firmware, but anyway this does sound a bit odd, there certainly is an issue here somewhere, because if you permitted the synch of the folder in the settings it should do just that.
    06-30-13 11:48 AM
    Has anyone else this problem using Exchange?

07-02-13 01:06 AM
    Did you set up the folder to actually sync? Find the folder you want and long press. Then choose the option to sync said folder (it should be the only option).

By default, only Inbox and Sent Message folders are synced.
    reneSc likes this.
    07-02-13 01:17 AM
    Did you set up the folder to actually sync? Find the folder you want and long press. Then choose the option to sync said folder (it should be the only option).

By default, only Inbox and Sent Message folders are synced.
    Thank you very much! I didn’t know that I have to sync the folder manually, I thought this will be done like on the iPhone that it's just necessary to open the folder.
    07-02-13 01:45 AM
    It's just the first time. You have to tell BlackBerry you want that folder to be part of the sync group. FWIW, WP8, iPhone, Android also require similar configuration.

Full details can be found under the "Edit Folder Settings" of the account setup.
    07-02-13 09:08 AM
    It's just the first time. You have to tell BlackBerry you want that folder to be part of the sync group. FWIW, WP8, iPhone, Android also require similar configuration.

Full details can be found under the "Edit Folder Settings" of the account setup.
    I don't know about Android or Windows Phone, but on the iPhone (iOS6) it is not necessary to tell each folder to be synced.

There is also one annoying feature in BlackBerry 10. When moving an email to a folder, this folder gets synced automatically. This is also for junk emails

07-02-13 12:06 PM