In response to my earlier post, for whatever reason the problem has seemed to resolve itself. While trouble shooting, I did all of the usual things like battery pulls and changing the settings with no luck. Today though it seems that everything is back to normal, hopefully everyone else is also experiencing the same results.
    01-30-14 10:04 AM
    In response to my earlier post, for whatever reason the problem has seemed to resolved itself. While trouble shooting, I did all of the usual things like battery pulls and changing the settings with no luck. Today though it seems that everything is back to normal, hopefully everyone else is also experiencing the same results.
    It wasn't working this morning...but after a reboot of the phone, everything is back to normal! Fantastic!
    01-30-14 10:07 AM
    It wasn't working this morning...but after a reboot of the phone, everything is back to normal! Fantastic!
    Tried it just now, no luck for me yet. I'll try later today.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 10:15 AM
    Yes!! I just noticed too! Blackberry end? really don't care but seems ok!!!(sta100-5_10.2.1.1925)
    01-30-14 11:48 AM
    Yes!! I just noticed too! Blackberry end? really don't care but seems ok!!!(sta100-5_10.2.1.1925)
    I'm curious...there seems to be a number of folks that are still having the issue even after a reboot. I'm running the leaked .1925 and this is now working. For those who it's not working yet, are you on the leaked version or the official update?
    01-30-14 01:07 PM
    Official

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 01:11 PM
    I'm curious...there seems to be a number of folks that are still having the issue even after a reboot. I'm running the leaked .1925 and this is now working. For those who it's not working yet, are you on the leaked version or the official update?
    I was on a leak then verizon pushed an update last week and it was a smaller package... I sure would hate to reload an os.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 01:12 PM
    I'm running on T-Mobile with a leak, just seemed to come back to life, haven't done a thing regarding updates etc. only thing done was installing a leak a few weeks ago, just glad its working!
    01-30-14 01:39 PM
    It wasn't working on the leaked version and it is not yet working after the official update. I had to reset the device and manually restore all apps to get it working

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 02:08 PM
    It wasn't working on the leaked version and it is not yet working after the official update. I had to reset the device and manually restore all apps to get it working

Posted via CB10
    I did that yesterday and it was working, today it isn't working again.
    01-30-14 02:16 PM
    This sucks

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 02:58 PM
    Only way 'voice control' is working for me right now is if I set it to 'voice dialing only' in the 'voice recognition mode'. I get nothing if I set it to 'full voice recognition'. For those that have resolved issue, can you let us know what steps you took, if any.

Thanks.
    01-30-14 04:53 PM
    Only way 'voice control' is working for me right now is if I set it to 'voice dialing only' in the 'voice recognition mode'. I get nothing if I set it to 'full voice recognition'. For those that have resolved issue, can you let us know what steps you took, if any.

Thanks.
    Ya my "voice dialing only" works perfectly fine.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 05:12 PM
    All I can tell you this, I have a Z30 running on T-Mobile(USA) running a leak 10.2.1.1925 which I installed a "few" weeks ago, the voice feedback stopped working, I found many with the SAME PROBLEM, one person posted he fixed his by pressing down AND holding the TOP button down until you see the word "Blackberry", then release, let it do its thing, try again. I tried this last week, no luck, I tried this again today and its back working! Was it luck? don't know, I feel its on a blackberry server, the reason, all of a sudden a few others roughly the same time of day claimed it started working......
    01-30-14 06:44 PM

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Same as others. Voice control with full voice feedback was working great for me on Monday. Stopped working on Wednesday. Was not working this morning until I saw some folks claiming that it was fixed on both Crackberry and the Blackberry forums. I tried it and nothing. I then rebooted using the "Restart" on the screen. When it came back, Voice Feedback was back working just fine...both Handset and Bluetooth.

I'm running the .1925 leak with the latest radio file (.1926...I believe). I had not made any updates to the phone since downloading .1925 a couple of weeks ago.

Reboots of the phone on Tuesday were not successful. It was only this morning's reboot that resulted in the fix taking.

I'm also convinced that this was either on the servers or or a fix that got pushed down to my phone sometime in the last 24 hours. I don't know why a number of folks have their back and others do not though.

I'm just glad it's back for me...since I rely on using it in the car. I'm on Verizon, btw.
    01-30-14 06:58 PM
    02-13-14 10:03 AM
    I too am having nothing but problems with voice control since the 10.2.1 upgrade on my Z30. I'm on the official release of 10.2.1.537.

My problem is that it NEVER gets my command correct. I've tried everything to figure it out ... bluetooth, no bluetooth, phone only in quiet room, etc. I even had someone else try in case I'm unaware of a speech impediment
    02-27-14 11:37 AM
    John, thanks for the information in your post. I have been experiencing this issue with my Bluetooth and have checked out a number of areas to resolve. At least with the partial workaround I have the audible prompts available through my Bluetooth. FYI - previously, if I was in a very quiet area I could hear the audible prompts as a very, very soft whisper.
    02-27-14 09:35 PM
    02-27-14 09:42 PM
    Yes, I have had the same issue with my Passport (right out of the box). I haven't been able to hear my assistant while in bluetooth mode ever. I have to turn it off and use speaker, which isn't the same and defeats the purpose of handsfree. Updated to OS 10.3.0.908 on my passport & it still doesn't work. Any ideas?
    Last edited by rarruda; 01-02-15 at 06:55 PM.
    11-12-14 06:49 AM
45 12