I've checked posts with the same error but nothing has been helpful. A while back I had snapchat installed and eventually it stopped working because of Google play services, eventually my phone (blackberry Passport) would fail to even install snapchat and display the error in the title. Nothing fixed it. Restarts and reloading software, nada.
    Now this problem has started on a different app called Casper. I can install other app but not Casper and I'm not sure how to fix it.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-05-16 11:52 AM
    what happens if you uninstall casper and then reinstall it?

if you have the latest OS you need to downgrade the android runtime to be able to remove apps.
    01-05-16 02:09 PM
    I'm not able to uninstall the app since it's already been removed. I'm on 10.3.2.2474

Posted via CB10
    01-05-16 02:50 PM
    I can install both snapchat and casper with a fresh install of the OS but once I restore everything it breaks. I don't know what's causing it but it's annoying!

Posted via CB10
    01-09-16 12:37 PM
    I can install both snapchat and casper with a fresh install of the OS but once I restore everything it breaks. I don't know what's causing it but it's annoying!

Posted via CB10
    You have some gremlins in your backup file. Try another clean install, but next time restore everything except for the "BlackBerry Runtime" component. You'll see a checkbox for it when you do a custom restore.

This item contains some system settings and permissions for your Android apps, and is usually harmless to leave out - unless you are playing CoC and are not signed into Google+.
    hasa77 likes this.
    01-09-16 12:47 PM
    Your solution made a lot of sense. I did look through the apps in that part of the custom restore but didn't notice the runtime because I thought it was only app data. Well I did it and it's working perfectly now. I am extremely grateful <3

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 01:51 AM