Greetings.

My Z10 does not turn on, red light blinking and BB logo is on: I can not to flash with autoloader STL100-1 10.03.02.159 and wipe (multiwipe). I follow every hint and method i found but nothing works. Yesterday i just have found a post and i read about the code of red light blinking (https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...roblem-725600/). Then, in my case the light icon links red with this particular pattern 111011 (LED blinking is just like morse : 1 = blink 0 = off), and that means "PASSWORD NO INICIATED". I have always put the same password i used to. But now i think (as you guess) that i am wrong but i don´t remember if i used another password.

Every programm ask me for that password and i simply can´t go further because the Z10 seems to be "locked": When i start Multiwipe or BBSAK i write the password (that i remember) and nothing happens. When i start Autoloader i read "can not connect to bootrom".
    When i start BB Link i read "can not connect to your divice".

SO, IS THERE A WAY FOR FLASHING MY Z10 IF I DO NOT HAVE THE PASSWORD THAT HAD MY PHONE BEFORE THIS FAILURE?

Thanxxx a lot for you all for your answering - I have almost 2 years with that problem. I love my Z10.
    09-24-19 10:56 AM
    Try this:

turn off your Z10 (remove the battery, if you have to)
    unplug it from your computer
    reboot your computer
    start BB Link
    turn on your Z10
    plug your Z10 into your computer
    retry the autoloader

If the above doesn't work... It's been a long time, but I think I ran into a similar issue with my Z10. If I recall, the way I got around it was:
    take the battery out and leave it out
    plug it into my computer
    power it on
    run the autoloader
    power it off
    put the battery back in
    turn it on
    voila'
    09-24-19 12:26 PM
    Hello, it doesn´t not work! the autoloader still asks for the password
    09-24-19 12:33 PM
    Hello, it doesn´t not work! the autoloader still asks for the password
    It always will.

For the record, this is the correct autoloader for your device:

https://mega.nz/#!dJBSmLba!xBT2RmPyO...LgT7ZMpbq7-pCE

You could also try the newest developer OS:

http://developer.blackberry.com/nati...10.3.1.997.exe
    09-24-19 01:39 PM
    Greetings!

I have got the all programms that could help me. I have tried every single hint i have recieved but i think teh problems are not the programms niether the methode. I think the rpobles is something about the password or about the way how the programms handle it:

1- I run the programs (severals outoloaders and Multipes)
    2- They ask for the password
    3- I write it. I have 10 attempts
    4- And then (after the first try) nothing happens: Programms don´t run; don´t ask for another attempt; and stay like hanged.

BB Link can not connect with the device. One it connected but BB Link hanged when it update the device OS. Internet conection was verified.
    09-25-19 11:50 AM
    It always will.

For the record, this is the correct autoloader for your device:

https://mega.nz/#!dJBSmLba!xBT2RmPyO...LgT7ZMpbq7-pCE

You could also try the newest developer OS:

http://developer.blackberry.com/nati...10.3.1.997.exe
    If the programs will always ask the paswrod..., will i ever have the same problem?
    09-25-19 12:23 PM
    If the programs will always ask the paswrod..., will i ever have the same problem?
    I think
    the best is to reload OS with the autoloader Conite indicates..
    1)download it on your PC,
    2)unzip it with 7zip,
    3) run it after having connected your device to PC.
    Try several passwords if yours si wrong!!
    If you can't remember the correct password I'm afraid you might have
    no solution!!
    09-26-19 11:40 AM
    Autoloader 10.3.2.2876 untuk BlackBerry Z10 STL 100-1 :
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1svu...eZ5LxvbPk/view
    09-26-19 01:12 PM
    Thanxxx a lot for you all!!! i will try untill i can... it´s a shame to throw this phone away. Greetings. I will write if i found the sollution
    MuhHsn likes this.
    09-26-19 01:51 PM
    Thanxxx a lot for you all!!! i will try untill i can... it´s a shame to throw this phone away. Greetings. I will write if i found the sollution
    Hey Santos,

Just to double-check here, are you saying that when you run an autoloader it's asking for a password? That is abnormal behavior in my experience, so I want to make sure of the error you're experiencing.

No need to toss the phone; I'm fairly sure we can get you through this problem.
    09-27-19 03:54 PM
    Hey Santos,

Just to double-check here, are you saying that when you run an autoloader it's asking for a password? That is abnormal behavior in my experience, so I want to make sure of the error you're experiencing.

No need to toss the phone; I'm fairly sure we can get you through this problem.
    That´s right!!! - i run the autoloader (severals versions) and it asks me for a password. I think is the security password.
    09-27-19 03:57 PM
    That´s right!!! - i run the autoloader (severals versions) and it asks me for a password. I think is the security password.
    That would generally be the password on your device, or so I would assume....so the one you enter every time you turn it on to unlock the phone. Are you saying you don't remember that password?
    09-27-19 03:58 PM
    When you run BB link or autoloader they always ask for device password (if there's one)....that's anti-theft protection. the only way seems to try several passwords that could have been put in this device..
    09-28-19 03:16 AM
    When you run BB link or autoloader they always ask for device password (if there's one)....that's anti-theft protection. the only way seems to try several passwords that could have been put in this device..
    The point is: I have this problem from almost two years ago. I put the password that I remember but it does not work. Eventually I could be wrong. So I put another password and nothing happens. I always manage the same password for my devices. Atnoher thing: when I put another password the Programms do work and
    They don't ask ask me to put anoher password even though I have 10 attempts.

So, there is not a way for wipping my Z10 without that password?
    09-29-19 09:30 AM

When you try to connect the device with BB Link, is there not a "Reload" button present on the screen where it's telling you it can't connect?

Posted via CB10
    09-29-19 09:16 PM
    The point is: I have this problem from almost two years ago. I put the password that I remember but it does not work. Eventually I could be wrong. So I put another password and nothing happens. I always manage the same password for my devices. Atnoher thing: when I put another password the Programms do work and
    They don't ask ask me to put anoher password even though I have 10 attempts.

Believe I had a similar issue with a Z30 once upon a time and I knew the password. However after 10 tries it wouldn't wipe, just kept asking for the password. I shut the phone off, attached it to my PC by USB, started an OS and only THEN did I turn on the phone. It worked. You might try.
    09-30-19 02:01 AM
    Well, first, sorry you all and thanxxx a lot!!

I expose again the problem. My Z10 down to start on. The red light blinks in a singular pattern (110111). I have trid this:
    First:, my PC hardly recognize the z10.
    1- BB link: thiis program recognize z10. I try to recover the os with BB link then it ask for a password and runs like it was updating the os data but nothing happens at last. I have left the Programm running literally a day and it keeps like updating.
    2- BBSAK: this Programm ask the password and ever launch the message "device is not connected"
    3- Multiwipes (cfc, sic): I connected the z10 when it is off. I run the Programms and start on the phone. Then it starts running but in five times launch the message "error: could not connect to bootrom"
    4- Autoloader: i connect the phone off. I run the program. I start on the phone and ask me for the password (10 attempts) and when I put i
    Just once the program do nothing. Do not ask for some information, do literally nothing!

So, I doubt of everything even if the password is not wrong because I cloud be putting the right one but the program could be having a malfunction. I had downloaded several autoloaders and multiwipers. I had disconnected the firewall and antivirus, I had done everything in daytime and nightime, when sun or moon, and I have no results.

However, weirdly I think there ist a solution because the phone start on. I guess is something about the connection between the pc and the z10. It is like the pc does not recognize the data of password and does not accesse into the device.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-19 03:00 PM
    2- BBSAK: this Programm ask the password and ever launch the message "device is not connected"
    I can't help much with your problem in general.

But, I can tell you... don't bother with BBSAK. That only works with BBOS phones on OS 7.1 or older (like the Bold, Torch, Pearl or Curve). BBSAK wasn't made for BB10, and doesn't know what a BB10 phone is. That's why it's saying "device is not connected".
    10-03-19 03:18 PM
    Hum!!
    I did'nt tell it before for I'm not sure but..
    I had a Z10 quite long time ago and it's red led had been flashing
    like yours.. I remember I had lot of problems to make it start again
    normally but as far as I can remember, I removed the battery for
    a long time, nearly one day.. then I tried again and it worked..
    10-04-19 05:40 AM