After flashing my passport again, I installed my favorite produktyf CRM, which I bought before. However, after reinstalling, when I tried to unlock all functions, it kept prompting me:

unable to connect to the payment service. please try again later.(C60eHW).

After trying many times, I was about to crash. app and bbw respectively gave the following errors:

unable to connect to the payment service. please try again later.(C60eHW)-ant7pqvehfgpndn43cttwuy5w6sg0fppxw.jpg

unable to connect to the payment service. please try again later.(C60eHW)-tim9aa261rjbzu9uy34zlerhxnqtwk8gew.jpg

This is really sad, is it really impossible to use BB10 anymore?

Produktyf.com official support can't solve it, can someone help me?

Thank you very much for your help.
    08-27-20 05:12 PM
    I've never heard of the app.... but BlackBerry didn't allow any purchases outside of the app store for native apps. Later with APKs it was problematic with Amazon App Store and Android Apps... as the runtime doesn't make your phone a fully compatible Android device. But at this point, I would hope no payment system still supports Android 4.3.
    08-28-20 09:42 AM
    I've never heard of the app.... but BlackBerry didn't allow any purchases outside of the app store for native apps. Later with APKs it was problematic with Amazon App Store and Android Apps... as the runtime doesn't make your phone a fully compatible Android device. But at this point, I would hope no payment system still supports Android 4.3.
    Ahead of Android/iOS once again
    08-28-20 01:55 PM
    This is a native blackberry bb10 application, it should have nothing to do with android, but it can’t connect to the bbw payment system to verify the purchase.
    08-28-20 05:13 PM
    This is a native blackberry bb10 application, it should have nothing to do with android, but it can’t connect to the bbw payment system to verify the purchase.
    The BBW payment system was shut down awhile ago.
    08-28-20 05:48 PM
    The BBW payment system was shut down awhile ago.
    Too unfortunate......
    08-29-20 02:16 AM
    After flashing my passport again, I installed my favorite produktyf CRM, which I bought before. However, after reinstalling, when I tried to unlock all functions, it kept prompting me:

Produktyf.com official support can't solve it, can someone help me?

Thank you very much for your help.
    Yep the "Produkyf CRM" app is in BBW since spring/2014 at least it is a long time outstanding CRM solution targeting the professionals and power user, this app was promoted several time by BlackBerry BBW as top ranking "must have" app, even CB creamed all over it once ;-)
    This app Is definitely one of the few under heavy development even after BBW went into maintenance mode only...

Well since you bought the app, I'm pretty sure the folks from Produkyf could find your purchase in their records and provide you with a "developer" version which is fully functional without being reproofed by BBW, just sideloaded it and it would work...

If you ask them nicely you may get a BAR file of that CRM app without the in-app purchase option ;-)

Being involved in the early developments of that app at one point in 2014 I know that works ;-)

 Classic  Passport  OS10.3.3.3216
    Last edited by BB-nomade; 08-29-20 at 04:42 AM.
    08-29-20 03:15 AM
    Another option to get back your CRM would be a older or better a recent backup before a wipe, made with BB-Link (doesn't even need to be actively loged-in with your BlackBerry-ID at that stage) and restore it but only "if" you made a "custom backup" with all binary app's fully included, I'm using that method to clone several of my Classics and the Passport in one go without any fuss.
    Like switch device and restore from backup, provided that backup got Absolut everything in it.. just a hint.. done so just yesterday...no need of even having that PC connected to a Lan or Wifi just a "offline" standalone Win-XP-PC with BB-Link installed as a backup machine for out-of-date software would do but you need a old backup...
    I do hope you did made a backup of your device before doing a factory wipe... otherwise you are stuffed!

Last edited by BB-nomade; 08-29-20 at 04:39 AM.
    08-29-20 03:24 AM
    And there is another way of getting the CRM app with or without data on to another device, provided they are both on the same BlackBerry ID.. and yep you would need a full backup file again.. using the latest DBBT and providing you have done a full backup with this before, by doing a restore you can select a single app out of that backup to be restored with or without data.. did so for instant to transfer a special app that is not available on BBW for the Passport but is for the Classic and Z10.. yeah was able to push that onto my passport without problems, now using that app on all my devices, but as I say all devices need to be registered under the same BlackBerry ID, so that one backup file can be shared among several devices ;-)

08-29-20 03:39 AM
    Thank you very very much for the method you provided. In the case of hopelessness through bbw payment, I will try your method one by one, hoping to solve my annoying problem.

Thanks again for your solution.
    08-29-20 07:14 AM
    Sadly, I didn't make a backup before doing the factory wipe.
    08-29-20 08:27 AM