Cons: okthis is the thing, new Ui (10.3) don't go forward it's going backwards, why ? this is my thoughts :

1. BlackBerry is a stylish, and elite phone, so why change icons to this cartoons type? They just need to take off the boxes in my opinion. Musick, videos and pictures looks fine but browser, bbw, contacts, calculator, remember looks like sht. Folders should be like PlayBook icons.

2. The vessels between rows on keyboard make my phone looks like any out there, 10.2 and older versions looks more like real keyboard and feel natural.

3. Toooooo much white on UI. Example: on BlackBerry Hub the top blue and white was really beautiful but the white one it's too ipopo style,. The call screen on black looks better than the white one. The answer screen become ugly enough.

4. Camera button it's a pain in the ***. This because you have less ways to take the pictures.
    5. On contacts app when you go to see a contact the rectangular picture don't left you see the full image. Was better the square option.

6. On 10.3.0.700 was deleted the option for panoramic and timer option on camera app.

7. The blue most used option on the UI it's too big. Leave it like was before and add the blue.

8. The decision to take off the center of bottom bar on some places was to get more space but I find myself on the awkward position that the object I need is on the left or right corner, where there's the options or back button (look on pictures).

9. When you want to move a file, after select one just have the option to move(rigth) or delete (left) but if you want to cancel the move? ? ?

Pros:
    1. The selection tool was improved , the lupa style it's fantastic.
    2. The suggestions on keyboard looks better and more clear.
    3. Two fingers options on any app rocks.
    4. New icons on Bbm attach have better looking. And the green progress status on sending files looks amazing on dark theme.
    5. Love the option to activate to fit email to the screen.

Pleaaaseeee BlackBerry hear us. Any thoughts will be welcome

Posted via CB10
    07-07-14 01:44 AM
    Sorry, but my thoughts are different as I LOVE the new UI
    07-07-14 01:58 AM
    Cons: okthis is the thing, new Ui (10.3) don't go forward it's going backwards, why ? this is my thoughts :

1. BlackBerry is a stylish, and elite phone, so why change icons to this cartoons type? They just need to take off the boxes in my opinion. Musick, videos and pictures looks fine but browser, bbw, contacts, calculator, remember looks like sht. Folders should be like PlayBook icons.
    2. The vessels between rows on keyboard make my phone looks like any out there, 10.2 and older versions looks more like real keyboard and feel natural.
    3. Toooooo much white on UI. Example: on BlackBerry Hub the top blue and white was really beautiful but the white one it's too ipopo style,. The call screen on black looks better than the white one. The answer screen become ugly enough.
    4. Camera button it's a pain in the ***. This because you have less ways to take the pictures.
    5. On contacts app when you go to see a contact the rectangular picture don't left you see the full image. Was better the square option.
    6. On 10.3.0.700 was deleted the option for panoramic and timer option on camera app.
    7. The blue most used option on the UI it's too big. Leave it like was before and add the blue.
    8. The decision to take off the center of bottom bar on some places was to get more space but I find myself on the awkward position that the object I need is on the left or right corner, where there's the options or back button (look on pictures).
    9. When you want to move a file, after select one just have the option to move(rigth) or delete (left) but if you want to cancel the move? ? ?

Pros:
    1. The selection tool was improved , the lupa style it's fantastic.
    2. The suggestions on keyboard looks better and more clear.
    3. Two fingers options on any app rocks.
    4. New icons on Bbm attach have better looking. And the green progress status on sending files looks amazing on dark theme.
    5. Love the option to activate to fit email to the screen.

Pleaaaseeee BlackBerry hear us. Any thoughts will be welcome

Posted via CB10
    You're criticizing a non-official OS....

Posted via CB10 on 10.2.1.3139
    Last edited by Wayne_Enterprises; 07-07-14 at 08:55 AM.
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    07-07-14 02:18 AM
    People who post stuff like this shouldn't be allowed to leak in the first place.

Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone.
    habs_fan and itzJustMeh like this.
    07-07-14 02:24 AM
    To buwee I like to hear your thoughts what and why you like the UI

To Wayne, I know that is non officia but think that the idea (leak, probe and share opinions) I posted this to hear opinions and how is the UI to others, and and why it's good or bad for them, maybe change my personal perspectives on some things.

To redsaph, leaks are for every one and I posted what I think on my personal experience , if your thoughts are different on this matter I'll be glad to hear.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-14 12:41 PM
    To buwee I like to hear your thoughts what and why you like the UI

To Wayne, I know that is non officia but think that the idea (leak, probe and share opinions) I posted this to hear opinions and how is the UI to others, and and why it's good or bad for them, maybe change my personal perspectives on some things.

To redsaph, leaks are for every one and I posted what I think on my personal experience , if your thoughts are different on this matter I'll be glad to hear.

Posted via CB10
    In a nutshell I just like the fresh clean look and a departure from the old mundane interface from past BB's. I wish I had more time to write a detailed list but unfortunately, work is more important right now.
    07-07-14 04:06 PM
    The new ui looks crisp and pleasant. The current one looks dated, especially next to the competition.

The GIF Exchange C001B7B16?
    redsaph likes this.
    07-07-14 05:06 PM
    1. BlackBerry is a stylish, and elite phone, so why change icons to this cartoons type? They just need to take off the boxes in my opinion. Musick, videos and pictures looks fine but browser, bbw, contacts, calculator, remember looks like sht. Folders should be like PlayBook icons. - Because they've been using the same ones since release, the new ones look better IMO.

2. The vessels between rows on keyboard make my phone looks like any out there, 10.2 and older versions looks more like real keyboard and feel natural. - Looks fine to me, no real complaints here. It's a change.

3. Toooooo much white on UI. Example: on BlackBerry Hub the top blue and white was really beautiful but the white one it's too ipopo style,. The call screen on black looks better than the white one. The answer screen become ugly enough. - I do think it's too much white but that's just me.

4. Camera button it's a pain in the ***. This because you have less ways to take the pictures. - Nope, new way is even better IMO. Can even take a pic while capturing a video.

5. On contacts app when you go to see a contact the rectangular picture don't left you see the full image. Was better the square option. - Of all the things wrong with contacts, you picked THIS? Really? LOL

6. On 10.3.0.700 was deleted the option for panoramic and timer option on camera app. - Only on your version. That stuff is still there and can be loaded. This is why you shouldn't really be judging it, you don't have the full picture. Case in point.

UI COMPLAINTS (pros and cons)-img_20140707_192137.png

7. The blue most used option on the UI it's too big. Leave it like was before and add the blue. - I like the blue and the fact devs can change the color as well will help balance it out.

8. The decision to take off the center of bottom bar on some places was to get more space but I find myself on the awkward position that the object I need is on the left or right corner, where there's the options or back button (look on pictures). - Seems fine to me and improves the OS overall IMO.

9. When you want to move a file, after select one just have the option to move(rigth) or delete (left) but if you want to cancel the move? ? ? - I have no idea what what you're saying here. But if it's what I think, you just tap the 'clear' button.
    playbookster likes this.
    07-07-14 05:20 PM