Hi I was wondering if anyone has tried both of these apps.
    I recently got a new wallet & need to reduce the number of cards I Cary.
    Both seem like good solutions for Canadian customers. The advantage that UGO has is that you can use it to make CC Payments. However so far my bank is not supported so I would be using the app purely for loyalty cards until one of my Banks joins UGO.

So looking strictly at their loyalty card use. Which one is better & why?
    09-18-15 11:57 AM
    Sorry I won't be able to answer your question, but it is a good question and I need to subscribe to this thread!
    BBPandy likes this.
    09-18-15 12:27 PM
    I don't like UGO Wallet

1. I have no interest in using my smart phone to make payments. I work hard for my money and don't need easier ways to spend it or have it defrauded from me.

So I too would only use it for loyalty card use only as well. For that I want to be able to open the app select the card and be good to go.

UGOWallet makes you enter a userid and password first. Well the time it takes me to do that, I've already got 15 angry people in line at the checkout. The security makes sense since it's for payments too, but nope no for me.
    10-05-15 02:19 AM
    I use Ugo for payment and loyalty, plus they just sent me a $25 gift card for Cara restaurants which automatically loaded on the app.

The previous comment about having to enter a password and user I'd when opening Ugo is not quite correct: ( EDIT AGAIN: Ugo support said it's a bug in the latest update that's caused the requirement to log in everytime the app is opened. They said they've got a patch for it going to BBworld Soon. EDIT: the update to the app I just installed DOES seem to require entering the password everytime the app is opened now) you do need to do that the first time you install the app, or after an app upgrade, but once that's done you set the option whereby no password is required (my phone's picture password covers my if my phone is lost or stolen).

But the app does take about 20 seconds to open even without having to enter a password, so I always open it before going to a cash register.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by timboalogo; 11-03-15 at 12:23 PM.
    11-02-15 12:18 PM