Hi, haven't found anything in this. When composing an email to someone not in my contacts I had a typo in the address. I did not add the address but now every time I want to email that address it comes up with the one that was a typo. How do I get rid of it bringing up the typo'd address?
    05-02-14 09:10 AM
    Would like to know this too
    Couldn't for the life of me find out how to do it and just learned to live with it and look carefully when I input someone's adress for the last few months

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-02-14 09:11 AM
    Settings > Prediction and Correction > Clear Learned Words....

You might try that and see if it clears it. Or maybe someone knows how to access the database or file so you can clear just the once wrong entry? I've done this to remove misspelled words that somehow got "learned".....

Do not know if it also learns emails address or if that is something you would have to go into your email application - Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo.... to fix.
    eldricho likes this.
    05-02-14 09:18 AM
    Settings > Prediction and Correction > Clear Learned Words....

You might try that and see if it clears it. Or maybe someone knows how to access the database or file so you can clear just the once wrong entry? I've done this to remove misspelled words that somehow got "learned".....

Do not know if it also learns emails address or if that is something you would have to go into your email application - Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo.... to fix.
    Thanks, hate to clear them all. Sigh

Why, oh why didn't they just do like on the pb where you can hold it and remove it????????
    05-02-14 09:24 AM
    That's it, I'm done with bb.
    02-15-15 05:37 PM