Hey guys,

I'm brand new to the forums - been a fan of crackberry for years but just decided to sign up today.

OK so I bought my Z10 on Tuesday and have three issues I was wondering if anyone else was dealing with...

All my music is on a 8 GB media card. I inserted it on Tuesday and it was working fine. Now the thumbnails are the same for each music file when I open the music app. The thumbnail will change on occasion. I tried rebooting, taking out the memory card, and doing a battery pull - no luck on fixing it. Thing is, when I look on blackberry link all of the thumbnails show up. They also show up if I go into the folder through my PC when the phone is connected.

Second question - folders for my pictures! Does anyone know if or how you can move pictures to different folders? How do you create a folder? I can do it manually on my computer but don't see a point in taking the time to do it if I can't move/save them where I want when I'm on the phone.

Also I wanted to mention for us Canadian members...shutting off LTE service (if living in SK) will help fix some issues. I'm with Virgin and the guy at the kiosk told me that Sasktel isn't allowing full access to their LTE network for any carriers at the moment. I was having issues with my gmail syncing to the phone (I didn't realize I was until I checked my mail this evening and remembered the gent telling me about it) - I shut off the LTE and now it's working fine. I also got two notifications that I had voicemail only after shutting off the LTE as well. Just an FYI - not sure if other's are having this issue but thought I'd mention it.

Thanks guys!
    02-07-13 10:19 PM
    I can't help you out with the album art issue but thanks for the heads up in the lte issue, I believe turning it off will also help a bit with the battery life.
    02-07-13 11:18 PM
    Yes you can move files around. Using File Manager you select the device folder in the lower left (device/sd card) the find the file and hold on it bringing the right menu option out. Don't open the file or it won't work. The first option is Move. From here it will ask you to select the destination folder.
    You can also create folders much the same way.

Can't help you with the first question though. I'll try and recreate it and let you know if no one else answers.
    02-07-13 11:32 PM
    Yes you can move files around. Using File Manager you select the device folder in the lower left (device/sd card) the find the file and hold on it bringing the right menu option out. Don't open the file or it won't work. The first option is Move. From here it will ask you to select the destination folder.
    You can also create folders much the same way.

Can't help you with the first question though. I'll try and recreate it and let you know if no one else answers.
    Great thing to know. I will definitely be using this in the future.
    02-08-13 01:07 AM