1. I've missed calls and not gotten out of bed on time due to leaving the phone in silent mode accidentally. Yeah, I can blame myself as the problem, but.. Question. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to put the phone in a particular mode for a particular time (say half hour, 1hr etc), like if you're going into a meeting or whatever, but then there is no chance of forgetting to changing it back to normal. Am I the only one who totally sometimes forgets to change my setting back to normal and miss important calls and alarm not going off? Do you have a way to deal with this now with 10.2.1?

2. I've missed important photo shots because the setting is left on from what you had on before, so if you recorded a video last week and now there is a great opportunity to quickly snap a photo.. tada... you record some video clip !? Can we just make the camera a photo taking option by default! Please. Please. Please BB developer.
    01-29-14 06:01 PM
    I can relate to both, but they don't bother me too much, especially not #2

I've seen some apps come out that can solve #1, they work based on location and timing and such. I'll try and see if I can find them again
    No suggestion for #2

Edit: found

Bekijk Profile Changer Pro in BlackBerry World! U vindt dit op http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/37800891

Bekijk Power Tools in BlackBerry World! U vindt dit op http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/40723891

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 06:05 PM
    If you look at settings for the clock, you'll see that in Bedside Mode you can allow phone notifications.

IOW, if you put the phone in Bedside Mode, it won't notify for SMS, e-mail, or BBM, but the PHONE will still ring.
    01-29-14 06:09 PM