I personally think that 02 apps could have changed the Blackberry's fortune. The scenario would have been completely different from what it is today. Blackberry would not be in a win win situation , but in a better position.
    1. Instagram
    2. Snapchat

Facebook & Twitter app is also not up to date , Messenger for Facebook also never landed.

Most Blackberry users waited for the company to come up with these apps , but it never happened.
    I am a Blackberry fan since the last 06/07 years , haven't used anything since Bold 9000 , but after I heard of the Privy I am disappointed.
    Its like eating you own words.
    I don't know what other users feel about this, but I am sad to see the downfall. Never expected a second Nokia .
    09-28-15 12:52 PM
    We had this topic before the Z10 release. Yes, apps has been and will be the main problem until the end of hardware business for BlackBerry.

That's why they go full Android.

Doesn't change the fact that I will keep buying BB10 phones until the BlackBerry logo disappears from the top right corner of the status bar.

Everything is good.
    satchit likes this.
    09-28-15 01:00 PM
    Snapchat don't want to make a BB10 App, there's nothing we or BlackBerry can or could have done about it

Posted via CB10 v....not telling
    09-28-15 01:02 PM