Well those URL anomalies are not in my desktop browser twitter picture links, and when you remove them from the BBRY link, the picture loads.
    I do have those URL anomalies in my desktop browsers and have so for years (and over the years I've used multiple browsers on Win, Mac, Linux, Haiku and AmigaOS 4 so that says a lot).
    02-26-16 08:12 AM
    I always thought Twitter was like the BB10 Facebook app, made by BlackBerry. Looks like it's Twitter Inc. that we need to go after for this fix not BlackBerry.

Attachment 392560

Posted via CB10

You're right, but I don't think Twitter is going to offer us any solution either. Look at: https://support.twitter.com/articles/142060?lang=en#
    It only lists the BlackBerry OS (7) version, not the BB10 version. And in the left hand panel, where you can choose to get help for other official Twitter apps, everything but BB10 is listed. And the page for BBOS also states that they're not responsible for the BB versions.
    02-26-16 08:23 AM
    It's time for think about alternative 3rd party twitter apps.

02-26-16 09:08 AM
    Have to agree 100%. Die hard BlackBerry user for years, it keeps getting harder to remain loyal .

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 09:55 AM
    Vistaus I just checked the Apps tab on the Twitter page and BB10 is indeed listed. I tried clicking to receive it, supposed to get an email w/ download link but nothing yet.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 12:03 PM
    ...although I must add that I've tried on two different email addresses and received nothing

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 12:33 PM
    It's sad. Happening on my Verizon Classic as well. Sad, very sad.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 01:19 PM
    Btw, Twitter.com also doesn't go back the far in time (though farther than Twittly) so that's not a great solution after all either
    02-26-16 03:46 PM
    I do have those URL anomalies in my desktop browsers and have so for years (and over the years I've used multiple browsers on Win, Mac, Linux, Haiku and AmigaOS 4 so that says a lot).
    Its got nothing to do with any browser or any OS. If the link is polluted with an asterisk in front and nonsense at the end it will not work in any browser or in any irrelevant OS. This "for years" assertion is pure fiction. Its never happened and can't. No link can ever work unless it starts with http.
    02-26-16 05:05 PM
    Its got nothing to do with any browser or any OS. If the link is polluted with an asterisk in front and nonsense at the end it will not work in any browser or in any irrelevant OS. This "for years" assertion is pure fiction. Its never happened and can't. No link can ever work unless it starts with http.
    Then why do I have this problem since 2008 or so (since I joined Twitter) in so many browsers? But yeah, save me your crap, as always I'm the only one. The only one with no uninstallation of Android apps problem on the latest BB10 OS, the only one with this Twitter URL issue, the only one with so many other things...
    02-27-16 03:13 AM
    Same here with my Z30. When you click on the pic it shows a Black screen STA100-2

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 03:56 AM
    BlackBerry should ask support from Twitter to make their apps compatible with displaying pictures.

02-27-16 04:05 AM
    I find that it usually means that it is a GIF or multiple-picture tweet and BB10 Twitter can't handle either.
    Gifs are showing. So...

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 04:55 AM
    I might just throw my BlackBerry into trash if they don't fix it. Twitter is the only app I use on BlackBerry other than texting. Questioning my decision to spend my bucks on somewhat dead OS.

Posted via CB10
    That is what BlackBerry wants. They won't fix it because they want you to stop using it so they can say the market has spoken and BB10 is going away. It is a strategy by Chen so he can kill BB10.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    02-27-16 05:00 AM
    Hope that's a lie

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 05:12 AM
    That is what BlackBerry wants. They won't fix it because they want you to stop using it so they can say the market has spoken and BB10 is going away. It is a strategy by Chen so he can kill BB10.
    Twitter for BB 10 is a product of Twitter. BlackBerry has nothing to do with it.

02-27-16 06:20 AM
    Of course BlackBerry won't fix this. Twitter for BB10 is a closed-source app made by Twitter Inc.. Next time, use your blue nose to check the facts before thrashing BB.
    02-27-16 07:33 AM
    Gifs are showing. So... that must not be the problem. Good idea, though. Maybe that just doesn't work on your phone. Try re-installing Twitter!

Posted via CB10
    I made your comment less pretentious for you!!!! (You're welcome)
    02-27-16 10:28 AM
    Actually one benefit is that w/o these pics Twitter fills up cache space far more slowly, less frequent uninstall / reinstall needed!
    Hey it's something!

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 03:24 PM
    Having the same issue obviously. The reviews section in BlackBerry world is filling up with angry comments re: Twitter app. Tweeted @support looking for a resolution, have not heard back yet. Hopefully this will be a short lived problem. Don't really want to switch apps @ this stage.

Posted from my Classic
    02-27-16 05:12 PM
    Yikes.

Me too.

What's the best 3rd party Twitter app?
    Face10 is pretty good. I'm BlackBerry forever but this is why people leave. Ugh!!

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 06:34 PM
    Yikes.

Me too.

What's the best 3rd party Twitter app?
    Face10 is pretty good. I'm BlackBerry forever but this is why people leave. Ugh!!

Posted via CB10
    Lolwut? Face10 is a Facebook app, not a Twitter app.
    02-28-16 03:25 AM
    Having the same issue obviously. The reviews section in BlackBerry world is filling up with angry comments re: Twitter app. Tweeted @support looking for a resolution, have not heard back yet. Hopefully this will be a short lived problem. Don't really want to switch apps @ this stage.

Posted from my Classic
    I don't mind switching to a different Twitter app, but no other one comes close to this official one IMHO. Well-integrated, Cascades, can scroll back to tweets from 3-4 hours ago... no other app for BB10 and not even mobile.twitter.com comes close (esp. because they all can't go back 3-4 hours ago on the timeline).
    02-28-16 03:27 AM
    One punch after another for BB10...

Posted via CB10
    02-28-16 10:13 PM
    I don't mind switching to a different Twitter app, but no other one comes close to this official one IMHO. Well-integrated, Cascades, can scroll back to tweets from 3-4 hours ago... no other app for BB10 and not even mobile.twitter.com comes close (esp. because they all can't go back 3-4 hours ago on the timeline).
    What? With Blaq you can scroll even further. No idea what You talking about??

Posted via CB10
    02-29-16 02:17 AM
105 12345