Hi, I am having some trouble with twitter DMs and wanted to see if Anyone has experienced the same or could help with a solution.

When I try to compose a new DM or reply to one thats been sent in the hub it literally just won't send. Nothing shows, in the new update the message pops up in the chat but never sends. I can also only dm three of the people I follow, these three being the ones that also follow me. When I try to add any other contact there name either doesn't show when I type or when I select the person from the contacts app it returns to the hub with nobody selected.

Hope someone can help, blackberry been pretty useless so far. Btw I've deleted account, app, have all permissions enabled, relevant settings on and it's had an Os reload.. I can also DM but only from browser or playbook message app. Hopi.g to get better advice then 'restart your device' .

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 05:53 PM
    I had the exact same problem! Think mine started working again once I updated the twitter application, to the odd user the dm feature won't allow me to send, I'll try and link you some of the posts that I found useful

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 06:14 PM
    Thanks man. Just starting to get on my nerves now. Everything is up to date I believe.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 06:31 PM