How do I stop all the people I follow in Twitter from appearing in my Contact list?

I have slid the slidy thing to 'off' in contacts / settings, but when I close the contact list and re-open it, the slidy thing has changed back to 'On'

I have tried deleting all my twitter accounts and re-adding them, but that doesn't do it either.

When I re-added the accounts, I left all the slidy options 'Off'.

help ....
    01-07-14 05:38 AM
    you can't. The only way to not have your followed people in the contact list is to either a) use the twitter mobile site or b) use a third part program like Blaq. It sucks that it is the only alternative.
    01-07-14 06:56 AM
    Yes you can go into contacts swipe down for settings and them down below it say something like show account on the contact list and you un select the accounts which you dont want to see
    01-07-14 07:01 AM
    Yes you can go into contacts swipe down for settings and them down below it say something like show account on the contact list and you un select the accounts which you dont want to see
    This doesn't work. When you close the CONTACTS list and re-open it, the option has been re-selected.

Looks like I'll either have to put up with it or use Blaq!
    I suppose I should be grateful that facebook isn't the same
    01-07-14 07:13 AM
    This doesn't work. When you close the CONTACTS list and re-open it, the option has been re-selected.

Looks like I'll either have to put up with it or use Blaq!
    I suppose I should be grateful that facebook isn't the same
    What OS are you running? What you are describing was reported by some on early versions.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 08:35 AM
    I quite like having Dannii Minogue in my contacts o.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 08:57 AM
    What OS are you running? What you are describing was reported by some on early versions.

Posted via CB10
    I am running 10.2.0.429
    01-07-14 10:51 AM
    Odd, I'm running that version too and the option stays off for me. One caution though, twitter contacts that are linked to contacts that are selected for display will still show up. One in my case vs however many I'm following.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 11:01 AM
    One caution though, twitter contacts that are linked to contacts that are selected for display will still show up. One in my case vs however many I'm following.

Posted via CB10
    Can you be a little clearer on that please - I'm not sure I understand what you are saying - sorry.
    01-07-14 11:17 AM