Home CrackBerry Q&A > BlackBerry 10 OS

Twitter error when trying to login

Asked: Mar 11 2021 | 3:21 pm EST 423 Views 3 Answers

Hey! I just got a Blackberry q5 since my parents won't let me get a proper phone yet. I'm on the latest bb os 10. When I try to login to Twitter (comes preinstalled), I get an error stating that 'Your device is connected to a network, but the Internet service is not available. Check your network settings '
Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance for any help!

More Answers

Mar 11 2021 | 3:44 pm EST conite

Hey! I just got a Blackberry q5 since my parents won't let me get a proper phone yet. I'm on the latest bb os 10. When I try to login to Twitter (comes preinstalled), I get an error stating that 'Your device is connected to a network, but the Internet service is not available. Check your network settings '
Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance for any help!
None of the pre-installed social media or cloud storage apps work.

You can try sideloading this one:

/blackberry-10-apps-f274/bird10-native-app-twitter-1178312/

Mar 11 2021 | 4:26 pm EST RubixD

hey i get an OpenSSl that it isn't up to date and when I tried to login it wouldn't work. How to update OpenSSL?

Mar 11 2021 | 5:24 pm EST conite

hey i get an OpenSSl that it isn't up to date and when I tried to login it wouldn't work. How to update OpenSSL?
You can't expect too much from an EOL device and OS from 7 years ago. They haven't made a new BB10 device of any kind in 6 years.

For this particular case, you can download and install the multiCERT app from BBW to see if it will help.